Grain Bulk Buy - Melbourne May 2013

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, is there anyone from the Belgrave/ ferntree gully/ dandenongs area that is going to KK to pickup grain from the bulk buy? I'm looking for someone to grab my 2 bags of grain for me an I will swing by their place later to pickup......G&G have their system wars on as a part of GBW an I really wanna go but it's on at the same time. Damn.......cheers

I'm around the corner from KK so can grab it if no one closer

Cheers mxd I will take you up on that if no one closer comes thru.....thanks mate

symphony, I live in Cockatoo & can pick up your grain for ya on the day

IMPORTANT:

Kee has just called me with a few issues:

Not really a problem:

Best Kolsch is now known as Heidelberg Malt - exact same malt, new name.

Also, no biggy:

Marris Otter supplier was out of 25kg bags, so has had to weigh up out of 1 tonne bags - All MO will be in blank bags with MO hand written on it.

And the big problem:

All Briess orders will not be there until next week! - I have PM'd all who have ordered, please let me know what you want to do ASAP!

Kee will hold your order until Briess arrives OR you can pick up the rest of you order on Saturday and get the Briess next week.

Again, please let me know ASAP.

Sorry for the hassle, beyond my control, I only just found out myself.

Cheers

Hello!

I am affected by both the MO bit and the Briess bit.

I am happy to leave my order in Kee's protection until everything rocks up. The next Saturday I'm at GABS though so if there's some urgency around picking it up when it does arrive, let me know. If I've got a week or two then there is no problem.

kahlerisms said:
Hello!

I am affected by both the MO bit and the Briess bit.

I am happy to leave my order in Kee's protection until everything rocks up. The next Saturday I'm at GABS though so if there's some urgency around picking it up when it does arrive, let me know. If I've got a week or two then there is no problem.

Cool mate, I will check off you order and put it aside for you.

Can you PM me your name so I can attach it to your order?

Cheers

looks like i'll grab all of mine (and manticles) the next week if thats cool?

Fourstar said:
looks like i'll grab all of mine (and manticles) the next week if thats cool?
No probs mate, I know your name so will leave yours and Mants marked under your name. Too easy.

Cheers

cheers MXD....i'll take you up on your offer to pick my grain up this saturday...

Anyone who hasn't replied RE: Briess - I assume you will be collecting the rest of your order Saturday and the briess later.

If you plan on waiting for the briess to arrive before you collect your whole order, please let me know, as I will need a name to attach to your order that will be sitting for you at KK...

Cheers

Thanks for remembering the bottles Yob, except I bloody left em there. I'll swing past KK tomorrow after work & pick em up. Cheers!

Just realised I completely forgot to buy Munich, shoulda got at least half a bag. Spewin

thanks cocko, for a well organised BB.

cheers

Latest posts

Back