Queensland Xmas Swap 2010 @ the BatCave

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry InCider, I can't read your posts because I'm too distracted by your avatar... :icon_chickcheers:

And he promised to bring DVDs of the finale for all the swappers!! I can't wait!!

You better not let me down Incider.... :angry:

Hey guys. Big sorry... I'm going to be stuck in Melbourne 'till Tuesday (work... :( ).

There's a keg of beer in Brissie with your names on it...

Hope you can kinda sort the swap with me included, but not with me present, and I'll shift the earth to get your bottles to you (personally if need be)

I might get a chance to pop into the grain and grape this arvo (if this patch works), but anyhow, have a ******* mental time, I'll miss you!

:icon_cheers:

Can't believe this is on today. For some reason I thought it was still a few weeks away.

Have a bloody great time you guys. Baa Bra and I will be thinking of you as we lie in bed eating cereal and watching her favourite movie, "Splendour in the Grass."

So + 1 on Scruffy's last sentence above - lol - and my deepest condolences to Mr and Mrs Batz.

:icon_cheers:
Pat

Final call to all passangers....

To the bat cave!

Sadly QldKev and Julie won't be coming, Kevs pretty crook this morning with a bout of possible food poisoning, hope you feel better soon mate.

On a brighter note Lisa and I are on our way now.

Andrew

ani-twiddle02.gif

If anyone has not left yet could you do me a favour and pick up a 2lt orange juice? They have run out in Kin Kin and soppose to have got one for SWMBO. 100% stuff will fix you up when you arrive.

Batz

If anyone has not left yet could you do me a favour and pick up a 2lt orange juice? They have run out in Kin Kin and soppose to have got one for SWMBO. 100% stuff will fix you up when you arrive.

Batz
Geoff and I can grab one on the way.

- Snow

Am off very shortly, all packed. Short round trip via Bribie Island to pick up Bribie's bottles.
Won't make it to the pub for lunch, will get something on the way instead.

See you guys in a few hours!

Nearly all packed. The hardest part is explaining to the kids why I have been holding out on them and not letting them take Baa Bra into the pool.

...all packed. Now just waiting like the Groom at the altar.... :lol: for my dearly beloved, Shed 101!

Florian well on his way after a small perk-up with a Bavarian Dunkel and a whizz up and down the street on Bertie my E-bike going "wheeeee". Typical Continentals and their bikes - lucky he's not Dutch or he would have kindapped it. B)

Have a good one guys, my head still hurts so a malt liquor or three is in order. :p

Latest posts

Back