Queensland Xmas Swap 2010 @ the BatCave

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
'sif! Go the wobblies!

I'll never forget walking into the oldest pub in New York a couple of months after we'd finally bloody won something and this Aussie tosspot in a RFU shirt was " 'avin' it large" with all these yank chicks about how tough rugby was, etc, etc.

And I came up behind him, slapped him on the back and whispered into his ear one little word.

jonny-wilkinson.jpg

Little flucker nearly dropped his pint.

Ahhh! How very dare you!

... that's Aussie Rules.
We may go for different teams, but on this issue we stand in union.

(Pun well and truly intended)

Shame you're not going to make it BG ... I was looking forward to having some pommie support when we trounce the Wallabies tomorrow night :icon_cheers:

You'll be outnumbered by Scots noo, two of the buggers!

Screwy

In your case that's the spot-on truth alright Bonj old son. :lol:
Just kidding mate. ;) & looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. :party:
You ARE coming tomorrow aren't you?
TP
I said "go for" not "bat for" :p

And yes, I'll be there! (assuming I don't have car trouble or a plane crashes into my house or one of any number of wild things that may come and spoil my fun!)

Too hot to wear my scottish rugby jumper...

ETA @ pub 1pm-ish for us Sav, possibly earlier if loud punk is on the music menu :icon_chickcheers:

loud punk on the stereo, loudmouth punk in the car.

my god im just... ill in the head

See youse all tomorrow! Bed now, up early to bottle swap beers and orgamanise myself.

:D

Good Morning Brother Brewers

Ok who's got the pig ,, come on light the bloody fire ... it s SWAP 2010 ...

have a great day guys and girls ...

cheers

+1 with Ned. Have a good day - sorry I couldn't make it. Compromising by a weekend away playing golf at Merimbula and Tathra. Tough, I know, but when the going get's tough, **** it, have a beer.

Back