Queensland Xmas Swap 2010 @ the BatCave

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just about to begin bottling my swap beers via the new Counter Pressure Bottle Filler that I acquired yesterday. Fingers crossed it works OK!

Drool, drool, drool, drool my payolla!

Have a great day guys

my_payola.jpg

I'm ready and waiting for Kev to pick us up! We might even get to the pub for lunch.

Holy shit, is this thing happening today? I better get ready.

Oh I had a bit of a scare up at the dam yesterday, you guys better be careful I think George is back.

Batz

I'm off to Las Vegas for a house warming this evening, otherwise I'd be up for a phone beer.

Don't leave InCider alone with the chooks or Barbara for too long.

Looking forward to the pics. Have fun and HTFU lads.

P.S. Make sure Batz stays on his perch this time! :p

Oooerrr, first problem of the day - I'm outta gas (not me personally, SWMBO says that I've got bigger reserves than the Surat Basin :blink: ). Will there be enough gas bottles going for me to bludge off?
Just need enough to serve.

Oooerrr, first problem of the day - I'm outta gas (not me personally, SWMBO says that I've got bigger reserves than the Surat Basin :blink: ). Will there be enough gas bottles going for me to bludge off?
Just need enough to serve.

Ignore that - brewers choice to the rescue!

Well, I better go and check on the horses and make sure they've got enough feed to make the long trip to Gin-Gin...

I for one am really looking forward to having some serious indepth discussions about how to improve my brewing techniques with Screwy.

I videoed him last time, but I can't quite understand what he was saying ... perhaps the sound quality wasn't quite up to it?

Last edited by a moderator:
To the Bat Cave....

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na ..... CASE SWAP!!

I'm just getting warmed up. Went to check on the kegs this morning and realised my APA was almost empty. Need a keg next week to put my Koelsch in, so I thought... I'll just pour a small beer to finish off the keg and then clean it, ready for filling tomorrow night.

Keg had more beer than I expected. Only just gone 9.30 and i've had 3 pints already. ........... ok.... one more just to finish off the keg :ph34r:

It's gonna be a loooong day :chug: I'm so glad Geoff's driving :icon_drunk:

T minus 6 hours and counting....

Cheers - Snow.

Well, I better go and check on the horses and make sure they've got enough feed to make the long trip to Gin-Gin...

I for one am really looking forward to having some serious indepth discussions about how to improve my brewing techniques with Screwy.

I videoed him last time, but I can't quite understand what he was saying ... perhaps the sound quality wasn't quite up to it?

OMG that is screwy to a T. Just got shivers up the spine....

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back