Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 I believe that Bonj and GG are organising the swap component, professionals that they rrrrrr.
While the rest of us get pisseded or in my case <_<

I love it when I get volunteered for shit... <_< It's all good though - we'll do it early, then get hammered :icon_drunk:

Now for some supply shopping - see you all soon!!! :super:

Well I think I'll hit the road, I'll be there a bit early to help out Perry

Getting some shit together still... Batz, I have your order from CB... Only takes around 20 mins from here, so a little bit of a wait until I leave.... Just enough time to get a few more beers into bottles to share, and make sure I have everything I'll need....

Cheers!

You're all a bunch of twunts.

My missus isn't even close to having contractions and i'm expected to sit around here being sober and not sit around drinking all day/night talking drivel. Where's the justice?

... on the plus side, I have managed to get out of spending time in the car with TP and InCider(goat).

Never mind mate, we'll give you a call after ten and let you know how its going. ;)

Shed, I am not cheating on you with Pam. Pam is the hausmeri / housemaid. It's OK! :lol:

i'm currently on the way, have sorted out all work issues, and after much threating to knife people and sinking boats i don't have to work tomorrow.

Who said violence wasn't the answer?

i'm currently on the way, have sorted out all work issues, and after much threating to knife people and sinking boats i don't have to work tomorrow.

Who said violence wasn't the answer?

Charles Manson.

Not sure where / when we're supposed to give details of the drinkability etc for our swappers.

For the record, mine is a week in the bottle, squashed in to give an indication of carbonation, should be 5.6% and will age nicely.

If anyone can guess the four hops used in its brewing they win a special mash paddle.

c-spank-paddle.png

And they can use it however they wish.

censored-goat.jpg

Have a good one fellas. My bottles are with Daz. I will expect to see a pic of Inciders nickers pinned to the dart board after the annual wedgie fest.

Cheers

Can one of you more rural types bring either a) a chainsaw (there's a bunch of hard wood logs here just asking for it) or b.) some cut wood - looks like it may get colder than usual this year. Like under 11 c :eek: !!!!
If its the chainsaw we'd better deploy it before bagpipe o'clock :icon_cheers: .

Too late to bring a mate?

Gimli.jpg

Have a good one fellas. My bottles are with Daz. I will expect to see a pic of Inciders nickers pinned to the dart board after the annual wedgie fest.

Cheers

If I wear knickers Brad! :icon_vomit:

I won't be able to make it gents, my youngest son was diagnosed with diabetes Friday night so I'll be sleeping in a hospital instead. Good news is at least we know what's wrong and the insulin injections are already working well.

Hope someone takes some photos to incriminate any who couldn't keep up (and to see if a photo can be taken without InCider in it), NickB I'll know not to answer the phone if there are mysterious calls with funny accents :)

I won't be able to make it gents, my youngest son was diagnosed with diabetes Friday night so I'll be sleeping in a hospital instead. Good news is at least we know what's wrong and the insulin injections are already working well.

Hope someone takes some photos to incriminate any who couldn't keep up (and to see if a photo can be taken without InCider in it), NickB I'll know not to answer the phone if there are mysterious calls with funny accents :)

Bloody hell Tim you're having a year of it mate. Sorry to hear your news, I hope things get sorted as best they can.

Wish I was there have a brew or three with you guys.

560 Posts on a Xmas in July thread - top effort guys!...

Well, I just rang the bastards and none are answering - must be 6:50am there right?

6 hours ago, they were in fine form though Batz got lost for a period. Eventually they found him and whilst his presence was rectified, his speech lagged a long way behind :D

What a pleasure to talk to you guys last night! Sean, Brucey, winkle, Bonj, chappo & Batz (I think it was him), you made my day - thanks a heap for thinking of me! Loved the call though could hardly hear what anyone said :D.

BTW, I haven't slept with Mrs Sqyre for ages so child support on the latest goes to you sorry Sean (InCider).

Happy days,
Pat

Latest posts

Back