Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously your fingers are still as fat as ever Chap Chap...

simpsons-fat-finger.png

Do you still keep logged onto AHB during brew days??? :blink:
My fingers aren't the only thing that's fat GG : )

As brew days I am working on that one

I'm going to call by the bakery tomorrow to pick up something tasty for dessert. I hear the slices at this joint are pretty good, and I'm sure there will be plenty of takers in this crowd...

251616_10150196895803932_571503931_7202428_6644009_n.jpg

Are they called Bobbits?

Hello to the Brewerhood,

Its amazing to say that I have been unemployed for the last 5 weeks and would have been surely coming to the Swap, I even have beer kegged and ready, un fortunately due to an extended period of unemployment, I "NEED" to work at the Restaurant to make some money to enable myself and family to survive for a little longer.........

On a good note, I do have a 3 day trial this coming week for a Job that is Mon-Fri, 5am-1pm... This could enable me to visit the Southern parts of SEQ and various brewers for Beer consumption....

Im sure youse will have a good one and some day after all these years, I may be able to regularly frequent these events without issues....

Regards
CB :icon_cheers:

I have my beer ready to swap. Should I just put my swap number on the cap. I was going to print some labels but I'm too lazy to stuff around with that...

Yeah mate, number on the lid. Label is optional, beer in the bottle isn't.... ;)

Cheers

Having your swap number on the top is mandatory, so do that. Some guys will have labelled theirs as well (myself included) but this is optional.

See you tomorrow!

GG

I have my beer ready to swap. Should I just put my swap number on the cap. I was going to print some labels but I'm too lazy to stuff around with that...

Finally got my beer bottled and ready to go. Jerky is still in the oven, taking longer than expected as usual.
Really looking forward to tomorrow now.

Having your swap number on the top is mandatory, so do that. Some guys will have labelled theirs as well (myself included) but this is optional.

See you tomorrow!

GG

+1 I believe that Bonj and GG are organising the swap component, professionals that they rrrrrr.
While the rest of us get pisseded or in my case <_<
You'll spot the host trying to get everybody to drink out of German Klub steins after the stress of pizzas has gone.
Currently doing a FAIL on making Ikan Dilis :(

Edit: not 2 bad after they cool :huh:

View attachment 46964

"Booork. Where's Nick, he said he'd write"
"Oh young hettie-the-hen, I'm sure no other pullet has caught his eye. Us porkers, on the other hand, must do with making pork for fat bastards"
"Bleeet, He told me that mine was the only almost human vagina he'd ever seen (except for the unfortunate dolphin incident)"

1. Winkle - Tin Tin Dark Strong. + Kegs of Saison Noir, Rootin' Saison, Grisette or Galactic Dark Matter
2. DKS - Octoberfist + keg of something
3. NickB - American IPA + keg of ESB + Chilli con Carn (with RIS and Mild wink.gif)
5. Pocket Beers - Beer from one of the Toybox kegs.....better get the carb cap and my shakin' hand ready then.... + Party keg
7. scoundrel_rouge - Loyal Old Hound Wheat Ale (6%)
8. frag_dog - XXXX Gold tallies with the labels ripped off
9. Bradsbrew- Flibberti Puck IPA (english IPA)
11. Florian - German Trash (A Pilsener exclusively hopped post ferment with German iso hops and aroma extract) + keg of Schwarzbier
12. GravityGuru DKS Inspired APA
13. Stillscottish - Coffee Oatmeal Stout (Espresso Stout. Possibly overdid the coffee rolleyes.gif ) + keg of Saison Pomme
14. stl - something? Altbier, perhaps..
18. Shed101 - Squig's Mum's Porter
24.Paxx-Irish Red +a Keg of whats leftover from friday possibly an APA

Attending but not in Swap.

1. TidalPete -- keg of something or other + hash browns for breakfast.
2. Batz-- beer (Work permitting)
3. Bonj - condition has been upgraded to highly likely + smoking some fish fillets on the night.
4. Battered sava (Looks promising)
5. Goldy -- Clever Text goes here
6. Sully - ohmy.gif
8. Gregs
10. Chappo + 1
11. geoff_tewierik

Not able to attend but in Swap.

1. Bradsbrew
2. Frag_Dog (50/50)
3. Shed101 - Squig's Mum's Porter

Have just been informed that i may have to work from 9am sunday morning, FARK IT! alwell gues they get me hungover as **** then :)

1. Winkle - Tin Tin Dark Strong. + Kegs of Saison Noir, Rootin' Saison, Grisette or Galactic Dark Matter
2. DKS - Octoberfist + keg of something
3. NickB - American IPA + keg of ESB + Chilli con Carn (with RIS and Mild wink.gif)
5. Pocket Beers - Beer from one of the Toybox kegs.....better get the carb cap and my shakin' hand ready then.... + Party keg
7. scoundrel_rouge - Loyal Old Hound Wheat Ale (6%)
8. frag_dog - XXXX Gold tallies with the labels ripped off
9. Bradsbrew- Flibberti Puck IPA (english IPA)
11. Florian - German Trash (A Pilsener exclusively hopped post ferment with German iso hops and aroma extract) + keg of Schwarzbier
12. GravityGuru DKS Inspired APA
13. Stillscottish - Coffee Oatmeal Stout (Espresso Stout. Possibly overdid the coffee rolleyes.gif ) + keg of Saison Pomme
14. stl - something? Altbier, perhaps..
18. Shed101 - Squig's Mum's Porter
24.Paxx-Irish Red +a Keg of whats leftover from friday possibly an APA

Attending but not in Swap.

1. TidalPete -- keg of something or other + hash browns for breakfast.
2. Batz-- beer (Work permitting)
3. Bonj - condition has been upgraded to highly likely + smoking some fish fillets on the night.
4. Battered sava (Looks promising)
5. Goldy -- Clever Text goes here
6. Sully - ohmy.gif
8. Gregs
10. Chappo + 1
11. geoff_tewierik

Not able to attend but in Swap.

1. Bradsbrew
2. Frag_Dog (50/50)
3. Shed101 - Squig's Mum's Porter

Have just been informed that i may have to work from 9am sunday morning, FARK IT! alwell gues they get me hungover as **** then :)
Realistically still TOTALLYFUCKEDUP but hey its not your problem - its them.

Edit - If Campbell and I can help by loading you up with caffine dregs and a cigar butt pls feel free to ask

I'm packed and ready to go... to work... &*#(! But will be on my way by 2.30-3pm with TidalPete.

Rellenos are done, keg is in the fridge - will see how it changes temp at work today.. if anyone has some spare room in their ice I'd be grateful if I could lend some thermal inertia from them.

InCider.

While at work today I will be preparing a report for next tuesday. I hope none of my data, graphs or analysis contain any of these images...

Fashion-Magazine-modles-COSMO_04.jpg

It is possible that I comsumed a wee bit too much Tanduay rum last night, still the fairies have been at work and the kitchen is remarkably clean and the detrius of ikan dilis making has vanished :rolleyes: . Entered into "Winkle Fu*kups" volume 6 chapter 23 no doubt.
At least the Saison Noir is drinking well :icon_cheers:

Put the Batz cow image in there someplace, Incider. The public needs to know.

Bit slow this morning :ph34r:

Need to clean up the mess from last night and pack my gear and......after another coffee perhaps

Put the Batz cow image in there someplace

BatCow_by_marcshort.jpg

Hope you guys all have a blast, hope it's not too cold for you, not that you lot would notice :party:

Cheers
Andrew

5 furking degrees!
A bit of chainsaw action ahead of us Stillscottish, methinks (I dont think sleeping on the concrete will be very good this time either).

You up for a phone chat at pist o'clock Andrew?

Have a blast lads, I'm sorry unfortunate circumstances kept me away from this one...

I'll be back at Christmas with a vengance :party:

===

Looking forward to the pics...

cheers Ross

5 furking degrees!
A bit of chainsaw action ahead of us Stillscottish, methinks (I dont think sleeping on the concrete will be very good this time either).

You up for a phone chat at pist o'clock Andrew?

Sounds like a good idea, PM me your phone number Perry and I'll give you a tinkle.

Back