Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I need lessons in using my CPBF. Oh well off to clean the kitchen before SWMBO comes home.

no megga esky oh dear, looks like i need to find a big bucket, unless its stilll coming? need to start organising my stuff.
"
I was just about to try and fit a keg into my wife's granny shopping trolley lined with a heavy duty plastic bag then filled with ice.
When the kids saw me they said "If you take that, you can never invite any of your brew friends here. Oh! the embarrassment! "

I thought it was a great idea. A keg on wheels.Would have fitted perfect. I may use it in my old age whilst out shopping with the Mrs. :p
Daz

So what's the current count? 18?
Will be there around 2, won't be able to get out earlier. And I won't be able to stay overnight unfortunately, so will catch a cab later.

I have a slight suspicion that my beer didn't turn out as nice as I wanted it to, but I'll let you be the judges on that one.

Nick, will be bringing your 5l demijohn.

Florian

Better start moving in that direction.......

See you all soon,

PB

Have Fun Fella's!!! :chug:

Dont do anyone i wouldn't do.. :super:

Sqyre... ;)

I think it's close to 2000kms for me :(

Brisk northerly and about 12 degrees down here.

You lot better enjoy yourselves.

Aww, snot fair... I don't finish this gig till 6...
Do post pictures so we can follow...

swappers.JPG

this is a real vic case swap!
4* for the win!

Yeh but you'll all be home in bed by 9pm... :p

Sqyre... ;)
(Sqyre who?.. There used to be a guy on the forum....)

we'll see! One down, about 30 to go, 9pm won't be a problem!

hutchy really should have checked if he'd logged out - I heard he was disappointed the goat was cooked (must be a qld'er!)

:eek:

Hutch here - just realised what's going on in my name. Hmmmmmm.
Will make interesting reading when sober.
Burp.

this is 4 star on hutch.o wait its fourstar on fourstar. what?

I would have thought the Vics would have learnt from reading QLD caseswap or event threads...
NEVER leave your computer on when other brewers are around...

whats goin on brewers

Latest posts

Back