Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2010

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what time does the club open ? lol

The Goat Club? Have you no feelings for Baa Bra Ned? I know she's fallen for you on the rebound after she cheated on me, but this is opening old wounds. :lol:

what time does the club open ? lol

HaHa that be a funny to see the look on the clubs managers face with a line up of hungovers at the door only to watch them all mainline straight to the shitter. :lol:

Now that Chappo's goat infused mega-brew day is a alcohol fogged memory, I'd better start some serious planning for this.
There are still some slots on the swap available so if you reckon you've got a killer recipe why not share it with the lads.
Incider you'd better get a leave pass for this one or we'll sell you to some nice Russians we happen to know B) .
We'll bung on a variety of curries (and adobo) with rice and pancit for the dinner and nibblies through-out the day - and breakfast. Probable cost per head will be something like $20.

Now that Chappo's goat infused mega-brew day is a alcohol fogged memory, I'd better start some serious planning for this.
There are still some slots on the swap available so if you reckon you've got a killer recipe why not share it with the lads.
Incider you'd better get a leave pass for this one or we'll sell you to some nice Russians we happen to know B) .
We'll bung on a variety of curries (and adobo) with rice and pancit for the dinner and nibblies through-out the day - and breakfast. Probable cost per head will be something like $20.

I for one welcome our new Russian overlords.

Schooey has begun modifications on his vehicle for the event!

0.jpg

6 exhaust pipes are better than one... fukcing!

I state categorically:

I have never needed, and will never need a leave pass. I have come to the Xmas Swap on my wedding anniversay! :D

July is fine for me...just can't do anything for the next six weeks or so. Big brewing events put my fitness back weeks... and my arse too :rolleyes:

Well I'm still good to bring the Goat Vindaloo... Just need to catch one of the main ingredients first :D !!!

Ahhhh speaking of curries and the aftermath??? Just spoke to a hire mob that does all the site dunnies for us at work. He can supply us with 2 self contained portaloo's for the weekend for $100 all done and dusted. Works out to be around $3.33 a head. Let me if you want me to organise this?

Cheers

Chap Chap

I state categorically:

I have never needed, and will never need a leave pass. I have come to the Xmas Swap on my wedding anniversay! :D

July is fine for me...just can't do anything for the next six weeks or so. Big brewing events put my fitness back weeks... and my arse too :rolleyes:

Did you tell your wife you got married....Has she meet him...??

Stu, I married you don't you remember? :wub: :wub:

That explains the crutchless panties on the ground at the Xmas swap - I was blaming Scruffy's chilli sauce :blink:

That explains the crutchless panties on the ground at the Xmas swap - I was blaming Scruffy's chilli sauce :blink:

The bottom didn't fall out of my world, the world fell out of my bottom :p

Briefly getting somewhat back on topic. Just updating the list of what I'm brewing.
My beer is done and into lagering fridge.
Whats the go guys? A few questions. First time swapper here.
How many bottles needed 23 or 24? We just label bottles with the no* against our name on the list yes? Cross ref after sampling and post comments as we make our way through the stash.?

Why do people choose particular no*s ? Is there a Boobie prize for a special no*? (The 24th bottle from each making up the prize) or/ Do special no*s make special beers?

Swap list.
1. Chappo - Trappist
2. Gavo - Maybe a Klsch? (About to try one for my next brew)
3. BribieG - SuperLandlord
4. Bradsbrew. - Imperial Stout
5. PocketBeers - Vanilla Stout methinks
6. Browndog - American Browndog Ale
7. Scruffy - Something with chilli perhaps? Or perhaps just a good strong pale... on the sweet side...
8. kram - I've got 6 months to relearn how to make a beer, so beer it is
9. Stillscottish - Innis and Gunn Knockoff?
10. Winkle - Tootin' Saison (a dark 'regal' saison ~7%)
11. Sully - Choc Choc Stout.
12. scoundrel_rogue - either a chimay blue knock off or a bavarian wheat. needs tweaking
13. NickB - Beer (maybe)
14. DKS - Budvar
15. geoff_tewierik - Dopplebock.
16. Daemon - Vanilla Porter.
19. Paulwolf - probably schwartzbier
21.Clean Brewer - Beer(Barleywine?????)
23. Snow - mmmmm....beer....
24. Ross - ????

Attending but not swapping

1. Batz (work permitting...not a good time of the year ) Plus a party keg of something from the Cave
2. TidalPete
3. Bonj
4. mossyrocks

Schooey has begun modifications on his vehicle for the event!

0.jpg

6 exhaust pipes are better than one... fukcing!

Haha, if you can read Cyrillic, the chrome letters on the car name badge read "Sputnik" - I've always loved the Slavonic dry sense of humour. :)

Whats the go guys? A few questions. First time swapper here.
How many bottles needed 23 or 24?
1 for everyone in the swap including yourself. You get one of each to take home, including your own. That just makes it really simple to distribute them.
We just label bottles with the no* against our name on the list yes? Cross ref after sampling and post comments as we make our way through the stash.?
yes and yes
Why do people choose particular no*s ? Is there a Boobie prize for a special no*? (The 24th bottle from each making up the prize) or/ Do special no*s make special beers?
No boobie prize (damn!). Some people just have their favourite numbers.

Back