Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
It is pussy related... the wife is pushing something out through hers about that time and I feel I should be around for the event ;)

Really?
Bring her along! The Brewerhood is can accommodate births

Batz

Good on you Jye - and what a great day it will be - we'll have to speak to you after the birth so you can hear what a rollicking good time we're having for you! :icon_chickcheers:

It is pussy related... the wife is pushing something out through hers about that time and I feel I should be around for the event ;)

BAHAHAHAAAA...........touche Jye. I really don't envy you Jye, I hope all goes well mate. Make sure you call one of us if you get the chance so we can celebrate.

cheers

Browndog

I guess we can let you off the hook... obviously not very well thought out Family Planning.. Giving birth on Case Swap day...
And now the kids birthday will be the same as the swap each year.. :rolleyes:

Unless of course, you were planning her to Pop early so you can make your swap day contribution a Spit roasted Placenta. :icon_vomit:

Sqyre.. :ph34r:

Oh come on, Jye - bring her along! If she goes into labour, we can just drive her down to Beaudesert hospital, then pick her up after she's spat out the bundle. You'll miss all of 15 mins of the swap :icon_cheers:

Alternatively, I'm sure we could all deliver the baby on sqyre's back deck if it came to that.

- Snow.

And this year is even classier....

Now with added Goat :icon_cheers:

And this year is even classier....

Now with added Goat :icon_cheers:

We're a classy lot too but we like to have fun. When I picked up my grain from BULP's place I saw the Brewerhood Lads had been taking the piss out of someone called 'Sean' and calling him names. Sucked in Sean! :p You're not part of the clique!

DSCF0225.jpg

DSCF0224.jpg

their just practicing their pensmanship for when you fall asleep at the christmas swap incider. you dont get practice runs with a tattoo machine.

Lobby

I'm going to have to drop out the swap.... I haven't brewed in 8 months Cheers Ross

Why not grab a couple of Dan's on special imported cartons?
Nothnig special....not VB though ;)
At least you will still be in the swap,well that's how I'll do it anyway.

Batz

We're a classy lot too but we like to have fun. When I picked up my grain from BULP's place I saw the Brewerhood Lads had been taking the piss out of someone called 'Sean' and calling him names. Sucked in Sean! :p You're not part of the clique!

DSCF0225.jpg

DSCF0224.jpg

SEAN!!! Why the hell didnt you tell me your a Homosexual??? :blink:
If i had of known that i would have never had sex with you...

You wait untill i tell Kiki.... :angry:

Sqyre.

their just practicing their pensmanship for when you fall asleep at the christmas swap incider. you dont get practice runs with a tattoo machine.

Lobby

Oh so should I bring the tattoo gun down with me ???? QLD Swap 2008 tattoo for all attendees ...

Dry hopped my Bitter on the weekend.

No real reason for this post, except a bump. Can't have the swap thread out of the top 15 with less than a month to go. HTFU people, or Ned will tattoo your face while you're passed out!

;)

Who's bringing a party keg?

I'll start if off by bringing along a keg of "Summer Pilsner" brewed with the new Aussie Summer Saaz
Bloody nice too if your a lager boy :p

Batz

I'm bringing a keg of the AIPA that got 2nd in the AABC. I hope I managed to replicate it OK.

Cheers

Browndog

I'm planning on a keg of Rauch....might have to be the Pressure Sprayer Party Keg though...keep drinking the damn thing....mmmm, smoky :)

Cheers

I'll bring a rauch and an APA.

- Snow

Latest posts

Back