Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
If I've got time this weekend it'll be a blueberry wit. If not It'll be either UXB or Tootin Saison or something. :unsure:

I'll be bringing along a mini keg of whatever I have the most of left, either Wheat Ale or Oktoberfest.

well since im going away 2 weeks after the swap i'll bring my 2 fullest jkegs... and if your lucky something special ;)

T

Interesting , Not a word from the elusive JimmyJack this year....

and we still have a lot of post too go guys ... Uncy Pats watching and counting....

Swag's sheet has been washed and freshend up Mouldy pillows hung in the sun , Not long now..

cheers

Count me in as a non swapping attendee + a keg of a stout of some sorts.

Cheers

Sully

Great stuff Sully - BaaBra and I are looking forward to seeing you there.

Cheers,

InCider.

In keeping with my post count pledge to Uncy Pat, and with some new attendees popping up, it is my duty to pimp the Queensland Brewerhood mailing list... tune in for swap details such as address, time, official Khe Sanh rendition rules, and general silliness that is best kept off a public board ;)

PM me with your email address, or sign up here: Brewerhood Mailing List. Just use your AHB nickname as your name when signing up, so I know who you are when I approve new members.

Great stuff Sully - BaaBra and I are looking forward to seeing you there.

Cheers,

InCider.

Looking forward to attending and meeting you all. :icon_chickcheers:

I have officially got the get outta jail free card approval from SWMBO..... it cost me big time, but worth it.

Cheers

Sully

It'll be a small investment compared to the amount of fun you'll have! :beer: (and of course subtract the STDs. hangover, loss of income, ridicule, sheep and goat sex that come along with a world class character assassination that is the SE QLD Case Swap. Yada yada :lol:

You might want to bring some protection too. I use 'nurofem'.

InCider.

I have officially got the get outta jail free card approval from SWMBO..... it cost me big time, but worth it.

Cheers

Sully

I just got a pass from SWMBO (I think it is a trap it was way too easy!!!!!) so looking forward to the experience.

I will hopefully bring a partial keg of Hefe (My first kegged beer) if there is any left and some bottled IPA.

No we supply that

And we call it keg lube.
68438564.jpg

lube.jpg

Don't worry you'll have a great time :lol:

blow_up_sheep_500.jpg

Latest posts

Back