Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
A probable at this stages, odds are shortening.
I'll probabaly end up sending the swap beers ahead, having a few with me mate for his 60th then getting there sometime in the arvo (might need a few Browndog beers to catch up).
Hope the dogs are ok, I'm suffering after trying to empty a keg last night - ended up watching rage "I'll go to bed after something good comes on" <_<

Guys I'm a definate for the night but I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out the swap.... I haven't brewed in 8 months & rapidly running out of time to make something nice :( ....Beginning to understand why they say don't mix business with pleasure. Should be on top of things by next year though & hopefully back brewing with a vengence.... :beer:

Cheers Ross

Guys I'm a definate for the night but I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop out the swap.... I haven't brewed in 8 months & rapidly running out of time to make something nice :( ....Beginning to understand why they say don't mix business with pleasure. Should be on top of things by next year though & hopefully back brewing with a vengence.... :beer:

Cheers Ross

Get Josh to do it :p

Only joking Josh...

Edit: just remembered I've got an order in :lol:

I'm going to have to drop out the swap....

Cheers Ross

As we get closer they start dropping like flies

dead_flies.jpg

So what have we got now,three vacancies on the swap list? I doubt anyone will fill these with only one month to brew.

Batz

As we get closer they start dropping like flies

View attachment 22164

So what have we got now,three vacancies on the swap list? I doubt anyone will fill these with only one month to brew.

Batz

Looking on the bright side, well at least I've got a few QA bottles now :icon_cheers:

I will take a spot!

I had my name on the list early on but decided to take it off so other people could participate, not to mention we are usually pretty busy leading up to the swap. But I am sure I can find a bit of time to bottle up my case.

to add a bit more to the bottle debate, can I use baby bottles??? :p

Renae

Looking on the bright side, well at least I've got a few QA bottles now :icon_cheers:

Not complaining at all,I for one realize that things can change at the last minute.I am possibly the worst for late cancellations due to work.

Batz

Teat_pu.jpg

:lol: .....

:unsure: ..... :ph34r: Sqyre...

This thread has gone into brave new territory..... Well done QLD

:D

This thread has gone into brave new territory..... Well done QLD

:D

QLD Case swaps - going boldly where no case swap has been before (probably with good reason) :D

Latest posts

Back