Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And pre-orders for The Grainfather are now open. You can pre-order yours HERE

Due in late next week. Limited stock - be quick! We've already had pre-orders come through the shop since going live just over an hour ago.

To the good folk of Full Pint. Do you have a few of these mill motors in stock as I would be requiring one and would be ever so disappointed if I miss the boat. Brewery fundage imminent. Period of neglect now over. Simba, it is time.

As always, fast and good service. Order arrived today in great nick. Thanks for the free little gift too, much appreciated :)

Milk-lizard84 said:
Got my order yesterday in the mail. Again thanks for the quick turn around. Cheers
Pleasure is all ours, thanks for your order.

Camo6 said:
To the good folk of Full Pint. Do you have a few of these mill motors in stock as I would be requiring one and would be ever so disappointed if I miss the boat. Brewery fundage imminent. Period of neglect now over. Simba, it is time.
Should be okay, my man. Solid motors, mine is the previous generation and it's still going strong 3-years on - including 1-year of FP duties, driving numerous mills... in fact, the motor has outlasted a mill.

slcmorro said:
As always, fast and good service. Order arrived today in great nick. Thanks for the free little gift too, much appreciated :)
Awesome. No worries, mate.

--------------------

I should have also added to the above new stocks list, that we are now also ranging:

Hi Lads,

Any chance of Weyermann Carared? Couldn't see it on the website.

Andy_Chil said:
Hi Lads,

Any chance of Weyermann Carared? Couldn't see it on the website.
Hey mate.

Every chance.

Once we're into our new warehouse, which has to be any day now, you'll see some pretty substantial expansions to our grain offerings. Stay tuned...

Spiesy said:
Hey mate.

Every chance.

Once we're into our new warehouse, which has to be any day now, you'll see some pretty substantial expansions to our grain offerings. Stay tuned...
Staying north of the city? Or coming slightly closer?

Yep. Ever so slightly north, like 15m north

Pretty excited to make the move. More space means we get more grain, another mill, more freezers and fridges (more hops and better organised yeast storage), new staff member (Lyle Bridges) on which frees me up to spend more time on the site and back end. Possible Sat morning pickups again. CO2 swap and go.

When council finally get off their arses, we're looking forward to a bright 2015.

EDIT: I should add, whilst most of our storage and operations are moving - normal pick ups will remain at our same current location, over the road, where Mr. Cocko (Andrew) holds things down Mon-Fri.

Interested in the bulk buy, but have i just missed the price list in my read through?

takai said:
Interested in the bulk buy, but have i just missed the price list in my read through?
send the guys an email & they will email the full list to you mate.

Btw, what is the protocol for seeking interest in splitting a bag? In this thread - or start another thread relating to this bulk buy on the bulk buy forum?

takai said:
As JB rightly points out, please email us to get a hold of the price list. It's all linked through from the newsletter to our website.

JB said:
send the guys an email & they will email the full list to you mate.

Btw, what is the protocol for seeking interest in splitting a bag? In this thread - or start another thread relating to this bulk buy on the bulk buy forum?
Hi JB. Not this thread, please.

I would recommend using the Comments section in the blog - as we did last time: http://www.fullpint.com.au/blog/grain-bulk-buy-march-2015/

Latest posts

Back