Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BilBrewing said:
Any Topaz come in yet guys? Keen to order some along with some yeast for the next brew!
Hey mate. Due in today or tomorrow. It left Tassie on Monday, from what I can gather.

Spiesy said:
Hi mate. Express Post or Regular Post should see 1-day between Melbourne addresses, of course Express is going to give you a slightly better chance. But yes, you should definitely lock that order in today to ensure despatch tomorrow.

Or you can pickup if you'd prefer.

Awesome, sounds good. Suddenly brew day on Sunday has become a possibility :) Pick up can't work this time around unfortunately, but I'll take my chances with the post :)

Order will be coming your way very soon!

Muzduk said:
Just wanted to say firstly that no affiliation blah blah but stoked in the "compensation" i was landed with for a slightly delayed order..It's a business doing pleasure with you blokes as usual ;)
Cheers Muzz :)

It wasn't a Sexual Favour IOU from Cocko again, was it?

I'm pretty sure they're done only for his benefit.

BilBrewing, on 17 Sept 2014 - 12:09 PM, said:
BilBrewing said:
Any Topaz come in yet guys? Keen to order some along with some yeast for the next brew!
Hey mate,

Australian Topaz is now available. Please click here
It's 2014 crop, a hefty 16.8%AA and is our best value high alpha hop, available from just $0.04/gram.
Descriptors include: light tropical fruit and lychee, when used late in the boil. Resinous, grassy qualities when used for dry hopping.

Restocks of 2014 crop Aussie Cascade, Galaxy, Vic Secret and POR should be hitting the shelves shortly, as well as some malts from Weyermann and Dingemans.

Spiesy said:
BilBrewing, on 17 Sept 2014 - 12:09 PM, said:

Hey mate,

Australian Topaz is now available. Please click here
It's 2014 crop, a hefty 16.8%AA and is our best value high alpha hop, available from just $0.04/gram.
Descriptors include: light tropical fruit and lychee, when used late in the boil. Resinous, grassy qualities when used for dry hopping.

Restocks of 2014 crop Aussie Cascade, Galaxy, Vic Secret and POR should be hitting the shelves shortly, as well as some malts from Weyermann and Dingemans.
I think I'll get my hands on some of that Topaz - curious as to how it goes for bittering... the wise old internet seems to indicate either dank, earthy or grapefruit depending on where you look. Makes me think of Chinook.

Yes please!

Spiesy saw you heading through Coffs today (unless there is more than one) - Didn't know you did drop offs this far north or would have ordered some stuff :)

How random is that.....

Mr B said:
Spiesy saw you heading through Coffs today (unless there is more than one) - Didn't know you did drop offs this far north or would have ordered some stuff :)

How random is that.....
Lol.

Must have been a relo, it's certainly not the most common surname in Australia.

Hey Spiesy,

Are you getting the 'Brew Master Bucket' in from SS brewtech? I see they have them with thermowell and longer racking arm as a standard.

I'm about to purchase a bucket :D

SimoB said:
Hey Spiesy,

Are you getting the 'Brew Master Bucket' in from SS brewtech? I see they have them with thermowell and longer racking arm as a standard.

I'm about to purchase a bucket :D
Hey Simo,

We will be, yes. We're hoping they will be arriving in October some time.

We will be stocking all SS BrewTech products when they become available.

OK great, I want to get one right now but I'll be patient and wait for october. I'm guessing they will be slightly more expensive?

Cheers.

Yes, they will be more expensive.

They're not replacing the BrewBucket, it's a step up.

Spiesy said:
Hey Simo,

We will be, yes. We're hoping they will be arriving in October some time.

We will be stocking all SS BrewTech products when they become available.
Purchasing now mate, Can I arrange pick up for next Saturday?

Or better yet, during your business hours either Monday or Tuesday?

Are you going to put the latest bulk buy up in the bulk buy section? Seems wrong to just do it through your online store...

Back