Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My arm has been twisted, time to treat myself to a mill, got to be some good odds on winning that $100 worth of grain ;)

Kiwifirst said:
My arm has been twisted, time to treat myself to a mill, got to be some good odds on winning that $100 worth of grain ;)
With your order, you're on 2-1. Pretty good odds!

hupthomas said:
Ps. Any chance of stocking Weyermann Rye anytime?
In stock.

surly said:
I had a pretty good experience from you guys last week too. Top service :)

Any chance you are looking at getting sanitisers and cleaning agents in? I could use a bit more starsan.
Five Star order (StarSan, Saniclean and PBW) has been placed with the supplier - we're hoping it will be here before the week is out.

Muzduk said:
When is it looking likely to have Briess two row back in lads? :)
Hi mate. We have a tiny amount there, just waiting on some other bits and pieces to arrive with the supplier, should be with us late next week or early the week after at the latest.

Sorry for the delay.

If you need something ASAP, I'd suggest Pilsner as the nearest replacement.

If you're having site problems i feel bad for you son, but i'd like to order an urn :p

BilBrewing said:
If you're having site problems i feel bad for you son, but i'd like to order an urn :p
Nice Jay-Z quote!

Site seems to be working for me. You on mobile or desktop?

Site seems to be down for me too, just went on now and get a blank page.. However i got my order yesterday, good stuff. Great service for anyone looking to put through an order i can highly recommend, love that you send the tracking details out as a lot of the others don't. I like to track it so I know when it will come.

Drewski said:
Site seems to be down for me too, just went on now and get a blank page.. However i got my order yesterday, good stuff. Great service for anyone looking to put through an order i can highly recommend, love that you send the tracking details out as a lot of the others don't. I like to track it so I know when it will come.
Hi mate,

Yeah, our web host is reporting intermittent problems right now. They're usually super-reliable, so hopefully they sort it all out ASAP.
Sorry for any inconvenience or frustration caused - it's not normally like this.

Great to hear that your order arrived quickly!

Great followup service from these lads. Currently 'doing the rounds', buying from several retailers that advertise on here over time trying to share the love. FP gets my tick of approval!

slcmorro said:
Great followup service from these lads. Currently 'doing the rounds', buying from several retailers that advertise on here over time trying to share the love. FP gets my tick of approval!
Cheers mate! :)

Black Devil Dog said:
Any word on the s.s thermowells for the Brew Buckets Spiesy?

I'm keen to part with some more of my hard earned.
Good question. Sorry mate, will ask again.

Latest posts

Back