SE QLD Xmas-in-28th of June 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NickB said:
Ha! Maybe, though I look a little scared. Chappo, however, looks all jumpy and excited, though maybe he was just checking out my arse again....

;)

EDIT: just noticed the perennial Photo-Bomber appears in the background of that too....I'm convinced there's 6 of him!
And Ross having a nanna nap at Chappos, hes got form.

I'm still hoping to get down there for the night. Pending my back repairing itself sufficiently in the meantime.

If so, i'll bring down a keg of Raspberry Bourbon Barrel Baltic Porter.

Martin

seehuusen said:
I'll grab that one off ya mate :) it should go great together with the Keggle I'll make from the keg I'm also grabbing off ya haha Cleaning ya out :D Thanks Batz!
To easy I'll bring it along to the swap.

And thanks
Batz

Sneaky taster of my red rye mild. I'm tempted to pull out of the swap so I don't have to give any away.

1403163138638.jpg

Batz said:
To easy I'll bring it along to the swap.

And thanks
Batz
Sorry slipped away from topic a bit.

hot-girls-beer-7.jpg

Why's she holding the can when there's a can holder right there?

Nibbles & Brekky

1) TidalPete - Hash Browns as usual plus various nibbles.
2) Angus - spicy meatballs.
3) NickB - Bacon for brekky and some home-made sausage rolls or sumfink...
4) Beersuit - 2 dozen eggs and some good sausage for the night.

5) Batz - Jar of coffee, some orange juice, couple loaves bread, brekky snags. Some chips for nibbles.

6) Donske - I'll bring along a couple of batches of home made jerky if I can manage to get it out of the house before it gets eaten
Updating contribution.

1) Winkle, Apricot, Sour, Confused, Remorseful.
2) Beersuit - American Wheat.
3) Benken25 - Raunchybier
4) Earle - smoked rye porter (swapping but won't be able to attend)
5) Bradsbrew - Chocpricot Mild Ale + Baabra for fun times
6) Robv - Red IPA
7) Liam_snorkel - cherrywood rauchbier (probably) minus dignity (leaving at home this year)
8 ) lukiferj - Reign in Blood Red IPA
9) Parks - Single hop Amarillo IPA, mad swap-bottle surfing skills as per usual
10) Daemon - Zythos IPA
11) Angus - drunken weasel
12)
13) ballantynebrew - Vintage Ale
14) TheCarbinator
15) NickB - Most likely an APA with too many hops... And a keg of IIPA with definitely too many hops... will also be wearing my pirate costume, well actually it is a gay pirate costume, well actually the costume isn't gay, its only gay when I am wearing it, but don't worry I am still gay when I am not wearing it, so bring your bronco costume Pete and we can play gay pirate horsey games..........hmm maybe I should wear my gay cowboy outfit.
16) Snow - "Batzlove special white juice" Imperial Witbier
17) Aydos - Blueberry and Black peppercorn Belgian stout.
18) leahy268 - Cascade and Galaxy pale ale
19) Donske - Rye Dark Mild
20) tazman1967 - Kraken Rum Oak Aged Stout
21) madpierre - If I may join the festivities, something beery and basic and depending on how future work roster holds up, for the moment I am in though
22) Seehuusen - Blueberry Hefeweizen

Just updating my entry. I've just finished bottling an IPA for the swap with a massive hit of Zythos hops. Initial taste tests suggest it's slightly too sweet, but we'll see how it pans out. The flavour and aroma is very nice, when I was bottling it was like an open bag of hops!

I'll be bringing a few bottled beers to enjoy, all my kegs are nearly empty so I need to get brewing soon!

N
ibbles & Brekky

1) TidalPete - Hash Browns as usual plus various nibbles.
2) Angus - spicy meatballs.
3) NickB - Bacon for brekky and some home-made sausage rolls or sumfink...
4) Beersuit - 2 dozen eggs and some good sausage for the night.

5) Batz - Jar of coffee, some orange juice, couple loaves bread, brekky snags. Some chips for nibbles.

6) Donske - I'll bring along a couple of batches of home made jerky if I can manage to get it out of the house before it gets eaten
Looks like we could do with a few others nibbles, brekky is covered, all but some milk, mushies and beer. Come on possums we all want to get our hands on some nuts, perhaps a cheezel, or a crinkle cut perhaps.

Batz

Don't agree here as only the hardy ones will need nibbles & breakfast.'

The majority will be back on their mother's teats before you can say 'Jack Robinson". :lol:

Just saying! ;)

TidalPete said:
Don't agree here as only the hardy ones will need nibbles & breakfast.'

The majority will be back on their mother's teats before you can say 'Jack Robinson". :lol:

Just saying! ;)

It's the truth!

tre.jpg

Batz said:
Looks like we could do with a few others nibbles, brekky is covered, all but some milk, mushies and beer. Come on possums we all want to get our hands on some nuts, perhaps a cheezel, or a crinkle cut perhaps.

Batz
Count me in for a plate or three of nibbles also, I'll whip something up to bring. Speaking of wanting a handful of nuts... has anyone heard from InCider? :lol:

Thanks for your post Taz & it's going to be good to have a beer with you again Tim. :beer:
Seems like my 'Taking The Piss' fishing expedition

is working along ok ATM so lets keep those nibble contributions rolling in brewers.

Not long now! :beerbang:

I was going to bring this and some savoury mince for late night jaffles. Might be safer to bring some salami and cheese.

image.jpg

bradsbrew said:
I was going to bring this and some savoury mince for late night jaffles. Might be safer to bring some salami and cheese.
Now there's some where for Inciders nuts.

bradsbrew said:
Those jaffle irons will work just fine in Perry's fireplace thingo Bradley. What a shame we only have the one on hand ATM?

TBPH we need half a dozen or so to keep idle hands occupied. :ph34r: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back