SE QLD Xmas-in-28th of June 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liam_snorkel said:
I'll be bringing a keg of chilli ginger beer again. It's much, MUCH hotter this time. And kind of addictive.
Shame I won't be there...

Would have loved to have turned up and tasted that lovely drop again.. And fall asleep... :ph34r:

ok back on topic.

here's a vid from the last case swap how I remember it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojhZNvsQPWg

shock-face-o.jpg

bradsbrew said:
Look at the way you are gazing at me Nick, were you picturing me in that gimp suit?
Ha! Maybe, though I look a little scared. Chappo, however, looks all jumpy and excited, though maybe he was just checking out my arse again....

;)

EDIT: just noticed the perennial Photo-Bomber appears in the background of that too....I'm convinced there's 6 of him!

Should not have tested to see how the swap beer is travelling.

Hazelnut Mild. Yum

DSC_0599.JPG

Is there somewhere I could pop a roof top camper to sleep off some of the booze around there??
Ideally I'd like to spend a great amount of time trailing all the interesting beers and getting to meet all of you fine gentlemen :)

there's a gorgeous bit of green right in front of the venue courtesy of the bowls club.

just don't park in the far corner as that is my reserved spot :)

Or park there and feel the wrath and Germanic insults.....

;)

If you ask nicely Nick might offer you one of the double beds in his luxury camper van.

All you have to do is go to bed at the same time as him so he doesn't have to wake up to open the door for you, which means you will have to give afternoon tea a miss.

Or maybe you can stay up with Florian until your head explodes. Either/or. That being said I reckon You'll come second again this year Florian!

I will also be bring my campervan (read commodore station wagon) to sleep in the back of. I'm pretty fancy like that.

Latest posts

Back