SE QLD AHB Xmas-in-July 16/07/2016

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing oil received.....and yes indeedly I had a shot.

Added to the list of things I can go back from:
- King Sized Bed
- Two monitors
- Craft Beer
- Ravensbourne evoo

zorsoc_cosdog said:
Amazing oil received.....and yes indeedly I had a shot.

Added to the list of things I can go back from:
- King Sized Bed
- Two monitors
- Craft Beer
- Ravensbourne evoo
You forgot
- having hair

A belated thanks to Perry and Anna for hosting a great night.

I didn't have a bad beer all night, memory is a little fuzzy now but the standouts for me were:

3 year fresh barrel aged "something" from Anthony from Toowoomba - This was bloody amazing, sweet but tart and I immediately realised I know nothing about brewing.
Angus' Tasmanian wild ale
Smoko's Raspberry Porter - This was a nice surprise.
Dan's Citra and Amarillo Pale Ales - I had to walk away from these or I would have been still there at 4am sleeping in the garden!
Earl had something great in his blue contraption.

There were plenty more great beers, and ones that nearly sent me to drunken crazy town like Richo's potent RIS just before I left.
Thanks again to all.

Redman9 said:
A belated thanks to Perry and Anna for hosting a great night.

I didn't have a bad beer all night, memory is a little fuzzy now but the standouts for me were:

3 year fresh barrel aged "something" from Anthony from Toowoomba - This was bloody amazing, sweet but tart and I immediately realised I know nothing about brewing.
Angus' Tasmanian wild ale
Smoko's Raspberry Porter - This was a nice surprise.
Dan's Citra and Amarillo Pale Ales - I had to walk away from these or I would have been still there at 4am sleeping in the garden!
Earl had something great in his blue contraption.
Would Dan the bacon man who brewed the Citra and Amarillo PA's be able to send me a pm?
Don't know your forum nick and would like to get your pale ale's recipes if you'd be kind enough to part with them?

Cheers

Back