SE QLD AHB Xmas-in-July 16/07/2016

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks as always to Perry and Anna for hosting another great swap. Looks like we didn't break the bar or the toilet seat or many glasses this year. I'm feeling much better than I should after a 0330 bedtime...

Great to catch up with the usual rabble, and meet a few of the new one! You're all legends!

Beers were all excellent too, really impressive selection this year!

Looking forward to the swap beers.

Bring on the next swap!

Cheers!

Liam_snorkel said:
Someone gave me a PET bottle of what appears to be a stout but has no markings or labels on it - can't for the life of me remember who sorry, it's all a bit of a blur.
That was me, you also borrowed 50 bucks!

Great night, thanks for hosting Perry and Anna.

Enjoyed the constructive feedback on my beers.

Looks like a great night was had by all. I am really hoping to get along to the Xmas swap. My beer is now at a stage where it won't kill anyone.... May just cause a bit of explosive diarrhoea & projectile vomiting. Look forward to sharing it with you all

I'm still pissed

Many thanks to Winkle and Anna and da homeboyz

More photos required.

Loved sucking on Anguss balls.

I'm having a night off the beer.

Mercury Hard 6.9 %

Didn't get many photos. This is about it:

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1468744083.979354.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1468744112.233616.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1468744177.770522.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1468744210.867261.jpg

It was a great night, thanks to the kind hosts & great catching up with you boys again. Holy Jesus that Barleywine almost blew my head off!

Lord Raja Goomba I said:
Alan and Jason look toasted already, and the sun is still up.
Liam caught me saying "Thirsty" again....

A second after that photo madpierre06 reminded me to finish my drink!.....etiquette first!

:lol:

Was a good night. Much thanks to Perry & Anna for hosting again. :beer:

Many thanks perry and Anna, always fantastic hosts.

Pick of beers for me was Ben's couple little growlers, that aged RIS was stunning mate. Amongst others, there wasn't a bad beer to be had all round. Top night.

I almost feel human again now. There are always a lot of big beers at the swap but this seemed next level.

Most "memorable" beers:

Smoko's Raspberry Porter
BenKen's Imperial Porter Barley Wine Thing
Redman's Kolsch
Ciderman's Simcoe IIPA

And there were plenty of other awesome beers but seeing as i can't remember them they can't really make this list :chug: :chug:
Of course I need to thank the hosts for providing another amazing venue even if it was a little wet.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back