SE QLD Xmas-in-28th of June 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, when a Gimp loves a Swapper.....

:ph34r:

IMG_1999a.JPG

What ever happened to halfix. Wonder if he ever found the chicken carcass in the cistern?

Sadly I missed the HalfFix 'crapathon'....the one and only swap I've missed in quite a few years....

Probably died of Red Ranga Ale poisoning or something.

That being said, do you like the pic of you in the Gimp suit from last swap I managed to find on my phone, Brad?

Looking scary as per usual ;)

Liam_snorkel said:
if your neighbour needs another cuddle should we invite sillyboybrybry?
Is he still in the watch house since the last crawl?

So no inflatable penis's at this stage? Bagpipe playing ones.

41ztq9nO-xL.jpg

PM received, and tried one of my swap beers today, a kits 'n' bits sparkling ale. For mine, quite reasonable as a drinkable beer, and one which should come up nicely with a little more age. Bottled 3 weeks ago, so am going to leave the balance after swap beers taken out for a couple months. Sweating on next fortnght's roster coming out tomorrow, just about sure will have the night off, the only concern is whether I may have to wortk Sunday.

madpierre06 said:
PM received, and tried one of my swap beers today, a kits 'n' bits sparkling ale. For mine, quite reasonable as a drinkable beer, and one which should come up nicely with a little more age. Bottled 3 weeks ago, so am going to leave the balance after swap beers taken out for a couple months. Sweating on next fortnght's roster coming out tomorrow, just about sure will have the night off, the only concern is whether I may have to wortk Sunday.
Plan to be violently ill on Sunday mate

NickB said:
Well, when a Gimp loves a Swapper.....

:ph34r:

IMG_1999a.JPG
NickB said:
That being said, do you like the pic of you in the Gimp suit from last swap I managed to find on my phone, Brad?

Looking scary as per usual ;)
Nick if my gut could fit into that suit it would turn that red upside down Y into a W. Happy to give it a crack though.

I have a couple of give-aways that I can bring to the swap,

2x Bunnies round fermenters, they have the lid but no O-ring. Only used a couple of times. (I use glad wrap)

Box of Grolsh swing top bottles, 25-30 of them, they have been in the shed and are dusty and will need a clean up.

1x 50lt keg, spear removed. It's the tall type.

Free to anyone who wants them, or sling me a couple of your extra swap bottles if you have them.

Batz
So nobody want any of this stuff?

Batz

Maybe a bad thing, more likely a good thing depending on your point of view. Not going to be a big night for me as I've drawn a 7.00am shift the following morning.

Better make sure there's someone available to cover the shift....

NickB said:
Better make sure there's someone available to cover the shift....
Look at the way you are gazing at me Nick, were you picturing me in that gimp suit?

image.jpg

I'll be bringing a keg of chilli ginger beer again. It's much, MUCH hotter this time. And kind of addictive.

Latest posts

Back