SE QLD Xmas-in-28th of June 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Petes beer will be on tap from the main fridge. Guest tap still available (you will need a bucket ice and some gas).
I grabbed a test bottle of my beer last night and its in the "Drink it now" classification. There should be a spare bottle or two kicking around on the day as well.

arggghhh, temptation to test one of my beers is almost too much. But no, I shall remain strong.

And besides, I gave a bottle to my brother in Toowoomba saying we have to both drink it on the 28th.

The bottles have hardened up a fair bit so I am fairly sure they should be carb'd by the swap. Will have been in the bottle almost 2 months so bloody well should be, particularly with the amount of yeast in the bottom of the bottle.

Guess I will know on afternoon of the 28th... :chug:

STANDARD WARNING ABOUT USING 750ML PET BOTTLES (PLEASE KEEP THIS HERE).
1) Winkle, Apricot, Sour, Confused, Remorseful.
2) Beersuit - American Wheat.
3) Benken25 - Raunchybier
4) Earle - smoked rye porter (swapping but won't be able to attend)
5) Bradsbrew - Chocpricot Mild Ale + Baabra for fun times
6) Robv - Red IPA
7) Liam_snorkel - cherrywood rauchbier (probably) minus dignity (leaving at home this year)
8 ) lukiferj - Reign in Blood Red IPA
9) Parks - Single hop Amarillo IPA, mad swap-bottle surfing skills as per usual
10) Daemon - Mocha Porter
11) Angus - drunken weasel
12)
13) ballantynebrew - Vintage Ale
14) TheCarbinator
15) NickB - Most likely an APA with too many hops... And a keg of IIPA with definitely too many hops...will also be wearing my pirate costume, well actually it is a gay pirate costume, well actually the costume isn't gay, its only gay when I am wearing it, but don't worry I am still gay when I am not wearing it, so bring your bronco costume Pete and we can play gay pirate horsey games..........hmm maybe I should wear my gay cowboy outfit.
16) Snow - "Batzlove special white juice" Imperial Witbier
17) Aydos - Blueberry and Black peppercorn Belgian stout.
18) leahy268 - Cascade and Galaxy pale ale
19) Donske - Rye Dark Mild
20) tazman1967 - Kraken Rum Oak Aged Stout
21) madpierre - If I may join the festivities, something beery and basic and depending on how future work roster holds up, for the moment I am in though
22) Seehuusen - Blueberry Hefeweizen

Hopefully that is the current list and we'll close it there. So 21* bottles swap people.

* - subject to changing downwards.

Attending (Not Swapping)
1) Gavo - Too lazy to swap, might be too lazy to attend tbh...
2) TidalPete -- Bringing a keg of my Chocolate Treacle Oatmeal Stout and a megaphone.
4) kegs23
5) Ross - Might be tied up by Florian, but if not, I'm in.
6) Florian - Might be busy with Ross
7) Rowy (Clashes with another event but keen to attend) 30Pk XXXX Gold on ice and ready, though you bastards need to BYO lube this year as I'm not going in dry again!
8) OneShoe - Will bring along some beers to drink (smoked porter, dunkel)
9) Wombil - will bring something to drink and got some good firewood, maybe enough. Will attempt to outlast everyone again.

Nibbles & Brekky

1) TidalPete - Hash Browns as usual
2) Angus - spicy meatballs.
3) NickB - Bacon for brekky and some home-made sausage rolls or sumfink...

winkle said:
Petes beer will be on tap from the main fridge. Guest tap still available (you will need a bucket ice and some gas).
Seeing as Perry is kindly putting my keg in his serving fridge I'll have an insulated bin + ice packs on hand for anyone wanting to use Perry's Guest Tap for the night .
Will also bring a spare Bronco tap, Beer Out QD, gas line & JG tee just in case they're needed.

STANDARD WARNING ABOUT USING 750ML PET BOTTLES (PLEASE KEEP THIS HERE).[/font][/color]
5) Bradsbrew - Chocpricot Mild Ale + Baabra for fun times
6) Robv - Red IPA
7) Liam_snorkel - cherrywood rauchbier (probably) minus dignity (leaving at home this year)
12)
14) TheCarbinator
15) NickB - Most likely an APA with too many hops... And a keg of IIPA with definitely too many hops... will also be wearing my pirate costume, well actually it is a gay pirate costume, well actually the costume isn't gay, its only gay when I am wearing it, but don't worry I am still gay when I am not wearing it, so bring your bronco costume Pete and we can play gay pirate horsey games..........hmm maybe I should wear my gay cowboy outfit.

21) madpierre - If I may join the festivities, something beery and basic and depending on how future work roster holds up, for the moment I am in though

Hopefully that is the current list and we'll close it there. So 21* bottles swap people.

Attending (Not Swapping)
2) TidalPete -- Bringing a keg of my Chocolate Treacle Oatmeal Stout and a megaphone.
4) kegs23
7) Rowy (Clashes with another event but keen to attend) 30Pk XXXX Gold on ice and ready, though you bastards need to BYO lube this year as I'm not going in dry again!
9) Wombil - will bring something to drink and got some good firewood, maybe enough. Will attempt to outlast everyone again.

Nibbles & Brekky

4. Beersuit - 2 dozen eggs and some good sausage for the night.

OK Possums looks like I can make it :party: I going to bring my son along as well, many of you have met Shaun at various beery things before. Looking forward to catching up with you all again.

Batz

STANDARD WARNING ABOUT USING 750ML PET BOTTLES (PLEASE KEEP THIS HERE).[/font][/color]
5) Bradsbrew - Hazelnut Mild Ale + Baabra for fun times
6) Robv - Red IPA
12)
14) TheCarbinator
15) NickB - Most likely an APA with too many hops... And a keg of IIPA with definitely too many hops... will also be wearing my pirate costume, well actually it is a gay pirate costume, well actually the costume isn't gay, its only gay when I am wearing it, but don't worry I am still gay when I am not wearing it, so bring your bronco costume Pete and we can play gay pirate horsey games..........hmm maybe I should wear my gay cowboy outfit.

Attending (Not Swapping)
4) kegs23
10) Batz & Batz Jnr - Will bring a party keg of Dunkel or some such thing. Couple of bottles of Sasion as well.

Nibbles & Brekky

4) Beersuit - 2 dozen eggs and some good sausage for the night.
5) Batz - Jar of coffee, some orange juice, couple loaves bread, brekky snags. Some chips for nibbles.
6) Donske - I'll bring along a couple of batches of home made jerky if I can manage to get it out of the house before it gets eaten

Nibbles & Brekky

5) I'll bring along a couple of batches of home made jerky if I can manage to get it out of the house before it gets eaten

Will there be enough fire wood? I've got access to heaps of pine off cuts, no hard wood unfortunately.

Also, will be bringing a 2 tap jockey box, if anyone wants to claim the second tap let me know.

Donske said:
Nibbles & Brekky

5) I'll bring along a couple of batches of home made jerky if I can manage to get it out of the house before it gets eaten

Will there be enough fire wood? I've got access to heaps of pine off cuts, no hard wood unfortunately.

Also, will be bringing a 2 tap jockey box, if anyone wants to claim the second tap let me know.

Updated list above.

a1a.jpg

Stop stealing my routine Beersuit! ;)

And whats so gay about Pirates! Or cowboys. They're tough and manly....

Anyone interested in a yeast swap at this case swap?

aa1a.jpg

Do we get to harvest from that sample above or do we have to swab your beard again Batz?

NickB said:
Do we get to harvest from that sample above
That would be 3463 Forbidden Fruit Nick

Pretty sure that's the ballsack harvest Batz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parks said:
Pretty sure that's the ballsack harvest Batz
Cum on that's a bit rough.

goat.jpg

Donske said:
Nibbles & Brekky

Ta. I've been promised some ironbark logs but some more won't hurt.

Latest posts

Back