SE QLD Xmas-in-28th of June 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
winkle said:
Ta. I've been promised some ironbark logs but some more won't hurt.
Looks like I was dropped off the list again.

Nibbles & Brekky

1) TidalPete - Hash Browns as usual
2) Angus - spicy meatballs.
3) NickB - Bacon for brekky and some home-made sausage rolls or sumfink...
4) Beersuit - 2 dozen eggs and some good sausage for the night.
5) Batz - Jar of coffee, some orange juice, couple loaves bread, brekky snags. Some chips for nibbles.
6) Donske - I'll bring along a couple of batches of home made jerky if I can manage to get it out of the house before it gets eaten

I have a couple of give-aways that I can bring to the swap,

2x Bunnies round fermenters, they have the lid but no O-ring. Only used a couple of times. (I use glad wrap)

Box of Grolsh swing top bottles, 25-30 of them, they have been in the shed and are dusty and will need a clean up.

1x 50lt keg, spear removed. It's the tall type.

Free to anyone who wants them, or sling me a couple of your extra swap bottles if you have them.

Batz

I must confess that my jacaranda fire wood plan didn't quite come to fruition.

The axe I have is way too small and I was also missing a decent block to use as a base. Nor motivated enough to cut it all with the pole saw as this takes forever.

happy to pick up a bag from the servo if need be, just let me know closer to the date what we have or not have.

I have these yeasts to swap, I'm looking for a few Belgium yeasts in return.

Vials
1217-PC West Coast IPA
1272 American Ale II
2308 Munich Lager
3726-PC Farmhouse Ale
2042 Danish Lager
1318 London Ale III

Batz

aaa11.jpg

I'd be super pleased to grab that 50L keg off ya Batz, it would go superbly with my brewery size upgrade I'm planning at the moment!
Happy to swing ya some bottles of beer :)

seehuusen said:
I'd be super pleased to grab that 50L keg off ya Batz, it would go superbly with my brewery size upgrade I'm planning at the moment!
Happy to swing ya some bottles of beer :)
Yours mate, as with the other stuff it has been in storage for ages so will need a good clean.

Batz

2x Bunnies round fermenters, they have the lid but no O-ring. Only used a couple of times. (I use glad wrap)

Box of Grolsh swing top bottles, 25-30 of them, they have been in the shed and are dusty and will need a clean up.

Free to anyone who wants them, or sling me a couple of your extra swap bottles if you have them.

Batz

antismoking.jpg

thanks mate :)

a couple of brews your way, but I don't look this good haha

BeerBBQ.jpg

seehuusen said:
thanks mate :)

a couple of brews your way, but I don't look this good haha

BeerBBQ.jpg
Your keeping it on topic, that's the main thing!

2.jpg

seehuusen said:
I like the topic haha

my fridge after the swap meet :)
tumblr_m75y85koGY1r3a6jho1_500.jpg
I would like to have one of those ready to tap!

Not many fridges have door shelves that hold a 5L keg.

Batz

I have these yeasts to swap, I'm looking for a few Belgium yeasts in return.

Vials
1217-PC West Coast IPA
1272 American Ale II
2308 Munich Lager
3726-PC Farmhouse Ale
2042 Danish Lager
1318 London Ale III

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1402808896.495881.jpg
Sunday arvo case swap bottling. Hope you guys like wheat!

I've sent off a PM to those I thought might need directions, if I missed anyone let me know and I'll add you to the PM.

Shit, I wasn't aware I'd have to go to your place again, Perry. I'm out. I can't stand that unsuitable, flooded venue...

:ph34r:

If it floods you won't need your weekly bath pardner - its a design feature :p

Hey Perry,

I've never had the pleasure of annoying the crap out of your neighbours for hours on end.

Please include me on the PM.

Thanks,
Angus.

Thanks, Perry. Better distribute 'Angus Grant' as the cause of the upcoming disturbances.... Gotta blame someone...

Yeap, can't use Liam two years in a row :D

Back