SE QLD Xmas-in-28th of June 2014

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TidalPete said:
Those jaffle irons will work just fine in Perry's fireplace thingo Bradley. What a shame we only have the one on hand ATM?

TBPH we need half a dozen or so to keep idle hands occupied. :ph34r: :lol: :lol:
I can think of something you could do with your hands whilst I make jaffles Pete.

Since I'm totally unorganised otherwise for this swap I will bring along some corn chips and salza, oh and a couple of bottles of my dodgy beers.

bradsbrew said:
I can think of something you could do with your hands whilst I make jaffles Pete.
If it means so much to you Bradley then of course I'll help you out but must admit I NEVER thought you were that way inclined mate? :blink:

You're a worry & a bad boy Brad even for a mod Faaark! Admin! :ph34r: :lol: :lol:

PS --- Ta Gavo, just saw your post mate.

TidalPete said:
If it means so much to you Bradley then of course I'll help you out but must admit I NEVER thought you were that way inclined mate? :blink:

You're a worry & a bad boy Brad even for a mod! :ph34r: :lol: :lol:

PS --- Ta Gavo, just saw your post mate.
Jeesus Pete, I was only wanting you to get me a beer! Lucky we got that sorted before the night, ya dirty old bugger. You've been spending too much time with Nick. ; )

We'll have some cassava crackers, dip, jatz and some cheeses for nibblies. On tap should be BICS (could be dangerous - might reconsider that), Saison Noir, Rootin' Saison and something else.

yeh reconsider it Perry. Wouldn't want any delicious high-powered beers available on tap. That's crazy talk. :party:

In bottles is a different story.. :ph34r:

I will bring along some sort of snacks from the the local Asian grocery store pork crackle maybe

winkle said:
We'll have some cassava crackers, dip, jatz and some cheeses for nibblies. On tap should be BICS (could be dangerous - might reconsider that), Saison Noir, Rootin' Saison and something else.
that reminds me that I still got an almost untouched keg of that BICS stuff around. is it worth bringing or would that just mean winning the last man standing too easily (if I refrain)?

will bring a whole heap of nibbles and other stuff but please don't make me commit to something in a list format, you guys are way too organised for me this time around. i might be getting old or something...

Hey guys,

My name's Ambrose, I'm a total beer noob in south brisbane- just looking at setting up my first AG rig.

Wort Jockey was giving me some advice on the build and mentioned there was a case swap on saturday. I'm not sure if I'll make it along yet, but I just thought I'd say Hi :)

Florian said:
that reminds me that I still got an almost untouched keg of that BICS stuff around. is it worth bringing or would that just mean winning the last man standing too easily (if I refrain)?
Just bung it in the swap! ;)

i wouldn't have a problem with that if it wasn't for the fact that I would have to bottle it until saturday.
which is absolutely not going to happen!

Ok, I'm a late comer but I'll be there! Got a keg of pale ale there, just gotta gas it up, and find my bronco tap. If anyone can help out with a way of keeping it cold, that'd be awesome!
I don't really have a portable keg set up...

broseo said:
Hey guys,

My name's Ambrose, I'm a total beer noob in south brisbane- just looking at setting up my first AG rig.

Wort Jockey was giving me some advice on the build and mentioned there was a case swap on saturday. I'm not sure if I'll make it along yet, but I just thought I'd say Hi :)
If you can make it Ambrose, you'll be made welcome.

manson81 said:
Ok, I'm a late comer but I'll be there! Got a keg of pale ale there, just gotta gas it up, and find my bronco tap. If anyone can help out with a way of keeping it cold, that'd be awesome!
Have a look at $2 shops for a bin or bucket which will will fit the bottom half of your keg in plus some ice. You only really need to keep the bottom half of the keg cold especially considering it's winter. Wrap an old jumper or whatever around the top half. Else hit up the local fruit shop for a broccoli box - check out the last few swap threads for photos for inspiration! There should be plenty of gas around to keep you pouring (I'll be bringing a bottle)

manson81 said:
See page 18\Post 347.

If you can keep your keg cold until I get there around 2.30pm--ish your problem's solved.

Edit --- G'day Liam!

Pretty sure a small wheelie bin from a 2 dollar shop is cheap enough, I'll go grab one.

Back