Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
And me, can't wait. I'll be sticking to Browndog's Case swap rule number 1 No rellenos or chilli based food after midnight.

cheers

Browndog

Bottled my beer today.
The combination of the sour orange and the small amount of saison yeast has made this one lip puckeringly tart.
I love it but closer to the day I'll taste it again and work out a recommendation as to how long you might want to leave it :)

That 3711 French Saison is a worker alright, 1005 this beer and it was only a part of a starter compared to almost 2 packets of t58...

I'll be bring mini kegs of whatever tastes nicest at the time but likely to be a pilsner and something else, maybe the Saison.

And me, can't wait. I'll be sticking to Browndog's Case swap rule number 1 No rellenos or chilli based food after midnight.

cheers

Browndog

Be good to catch up for a beer Tony

Rule No 1
There are no rules :lol:

Batz

Got mine all bottled up about an hour ago. Will be a good few months before it is ready though.

I'm a Defilant also.

Sqyre old son can you change my beer to Screwys Red Ale, bit of a duck fup before heading off for the ANHC so brewed another batch Yesterday, pitched the yeast today, fingers crossed I'll have it in bottles by swap night. Otherwise I'll just bring the fermenter and Sean can teach us all how to drink from the fermenter using one of those coloured baby bottle teats.

Screwy

Yep - I'm a Definite.....

Bringing swap beers and keg..

Not long now....

PB :icon_chickcheers:

Im out, there is no way I will be able to make.

Have a good one guys and Ill be looking out for the pics :icon_chickcheers:

Have yet to tell the Boss that i will be driving the work car north

SWMBO is cool with the whole thing " No..I am am not going to a pissup with all your beer mates..." :icon_chickcheers:

After 3 yrs..she wants me to go....I love her... :super:

Im out, there is no way I will be able to make.

Have a good one guys and Ill be looking out for the pics :icon_chickcheers:

Sorry you cant make it Jye... obviously something else extremely important going on like maybe your getting married or something..
You know we could organise her having a little "accident" if you realy wanted to come...
All i'm saying is , just.... think about it....

Sqyre... :p

Have yet to tell the Boss that i will be driving the work car north

SWMBO is cool with the whole thing " No..I am am not going to a pissup with all your beer mates..." :icon_chickcheers:

After 3 yrs..she wants me to go....I love her... :super:

The thing is, Duke............does she want you to come back? :lol:

staggalee.

Well I'm gonna have to put myself down as a maybe, but probabaly not. Just bought a house, and unless some-one takes over our lease in the next week or two, will be moving that weekend. Any one wanna rent a house, Mansfield, AC, big back yard, cheap rent?

Sorry you cant make it Jye... obviously something else extremely important going on like maybe your getting married or something..
You know we could organise her having a little "accident" if you realy wanted to come...
All i'm saying is , just.... think about it....

Sqyre... :p

Really?
Bring her along! The Brewerhood is can accommodate brides

Batz

It is pussy related... the wife is pushing something out through hers about that time and I feel I should be around for the event ;)

C mon mate wheres your priorities if it wasn't for beer you wouldn't be in this predicament in the first place :p

(says he thats not even going)

It is pussy related... the wife is pushing something out through hers about that time and I feel I should be around for the event ;)

Go Hard all, This is great I love you all for going all out and having a great bnight

Jay

Back