Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
I am going to bring a keg of Hefe, but I don't have any gas fittings or portable tap. Would anybody have a spare picnic tap and gas t that I could borrow, I can bring some 5mm line.

I'll be bringing a spare temprite which has a tap. If you bring some ice, you're welcome to use it. I can just hook up my sodastream bottle to your keg whenever we run out of serving pressure...

Cheers - Snow.

I'll be bringing a spare temprite which has a tap. If you bring some ice, you're welcome to use it. I can just hook up my sodastream bottle to your keg whenever we run out of serving pressure...

Cheers - Snow.

Thanks how many bags of ice will i need?

I will bring a full sodastream bottle or 2 if people want them in case of emergency

Woo-Hoo post 1000.... :p

Thanks for the congratulations guys :icon_cheers: The whole family is home now and the little girl Amelia is doing great. Hopefully I feel up to having a celebratory beer tonight and might crack a Wheat wine with Chad.

Im clearly still out for tomorrow but how about some live web casting on http://www.justin.tv/

Thanks for the congratulations guys :icon_cheers: The whole family is home now and the little girl Amelia is doing great. Hopefully I feel up to having a celebratory beer tonight and might crack a Wheat wine with Chad.

Im clearly still out for tomorrow but how about some live web casting on http://www.justin.tv/

Con :icon_chickcheers: grats!
I suppose you really can't call a girl Randall :(

Big corngrats to Jye and Mrs Jye on the bundle of joy, you are in for it now Jye old son. ;)

cheers

Browndog

Congrats Jye - have fun mate and maybe you can call us at the swap. The phone will ring out as there will be no sober people there at all!

I feel that I haven't made quite enough posts in this thread..
You'd better lift your game! BaaBra will get angry, and when BaaBra gets angry.... well.... see for yourself:
black-sheep.jpg

Free Man-Weather Bulletin:
Thunderstorms clearing - 28degrees. :beer:
thunderstorm.jpg

You'd better lift your game! BaaBra will get angry, and when BaaBra gets angry.... well.... see for yourself:
black-sheep.jpg

Now don't show BaaBra's bad side,she's just a liitle lamb.

h4974.jpg

Batz

Can someone forward Squires directions for the swap please......don't ask !

Batz

No worries, mate.

Time to hit the hay soon... gonna be a big day tomorrow :p

Bottling tonight from the keg, it needed a bit more time to clear though

Well If they are all home now, you can make a quick exit out the back door and get to Woodhill pronto... :icon_cheers:

JoeG was suppose to ring me tonight regards my lift tomorrow.
Anyone know his phone number or second name?
PM me don't post it here please.

Batz

you didn`t know how to get to where you`re going, and now you don`t know about the bloke that`s taking you there :lol:
sorry, it just seems so funny. ;) considering the thread started on Jan. 6 :rolleyes:

stagga.

have a good one anyway.

you didn`t know how to get to where you`re going, and now you don`t know about the bloke that`s taking you there :lol:
sorry, it just seems so funny. ;) considering the thread started on Jan. 6 :rolleyes:

stagga.

have a good one anyway.

And I don't know what I am doing,who I'll be talking to,or what I did.
I will be looking for you but

Batz :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back