Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
0,,6373742,00.jpg

The Cardboard Kelly Gang were never as robust as their steel-clad cousins and hence never made it into Australian Folklore

Drinking all that xxxxgold can make you do some silly things!

Nige

So we are down to 18 bottles for the swap ?

Batz

If this is in regards to me Batz i think you'll find i pulled out some time ago and looking at the list there is still 19 swappers, Bit of a trip from Victoria. :p

Sorry i can't count

Yeah, 17 here too..... I have bottled 18 just in case but still...

If this is in regards to me Batz i think you'll find i pulled out some time ago and looking at the list there is still 19 swappers, Bit of a trip from Victoria. :p

Not in regards to anyone bulp,just getting my shit together here and want to know how many bottles to bring.
You have a good day hey?

Batz

Awesome to have your photographic skill onboard again NeverMore! We should really release a calendar or some sort, just to make the other states jealous. Of course, InCider would feature in at least the background of every single shot......

Contemplating wether it's worth bringing my camera down too.... Mind you, when Campbell finally located his after the last swap....well.... there were quite a few 'choice' photos on there I believe....

;)

Cheers

Glad you're coming Nevermore! The Official Photog for the SE QLD Xmas Swap. As usual your fee will be two panadol payable on sunday morning.

As usual your fee will be two panadol payable on sunday morning.
:lol:

Agreed. Great to have you along again Nevermore. Bring some samples of your other work too (on your phone is fine). It's always good to have a browse through.

Calling all Brewerhoodlums!

This is just a public service announcement to remind you all to have breakfast and lunch today... ahem NickB

Thanks Bonj. :D Currently Toasting as we speak, with a hearty lunch of...ummm...something in a couple of hours....

Anyone know if we're needing to bring glasses this year? No JimmyJack donations to drink from... :(

Cheers

I don't think so

View attachment 22869

And I still remember the short cut to save time,how long where we stuck in that traffic?

View attachment 22870

And when I asked if we maybe just a little lost?

You are so funny Batz. If you are going to set someone up do it properly. :p

The top pic is of us in your car on the way to Sqyres. The short cut was not a short cut but a trip through the Valley to Ipswich Road via the Story Bridge to save YOU paying toll on the Gateway. We were stuck in the Valley traffic for about 6 minutes (Don't they have traffic lights in Kin Kin?) & I only made that one wrong turn off the motorway at Eagle Farm earlier.

The second pic was taken in MY car on the way to Winkles eight months later when you insisted on taking pics of me driving hence the forks. :D

Enjoy your pissup mate.

TP :beer:

Yes, bring a glass, chair, $25 for the grub and a sense of humour.... And if your camera has the new "InCider Detection & Avoidance Algorithm", you may want to turn that on :p

I just checked the keg I was going to bring.....some Ba35trd has been drinking it...

I'll have to bring both cold kegs (1 and a half) along to the swap now. I hope this OK with everyone. ^_^

PB :icon_chickcheers: :party:

PS - How strict is the start time?? It is 1pm right?

Thanks Bonj. :D Currently Toasting as we speak, with a hearty lunch of...ummm...something in a couple of hours....

Anyone know if we're needing to bring glasses this year? No JimmyJack donations to drink from... :(

Cheers

Glasses Required. Chairs Required. No pigs, prawns or oysters required. Pretty good deal! :icon_cheers:

Are the sheep provided or do we need to bring our own?

that, right there folks, is CHAMPAGNE COMEDY...

:p

More like light struck fosters comedy me thinks.

Back