Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
QLD case swap - SNAFU,
I'll be there around 3.30PM after having a few with" Bonus Point" (not in AHB but I don't know his real name either) is that fine with whom ever is organising the swap?

you didn`t know how to get to where you`re going, and now you don`t know about the bloke that`s taking you there :lol:
sorry, it just seems so funny. considering the thread started on Jan. 6

stagga.

have a good one anyway.

The NavPete 180B with built in "I thunk it's thus way!" mode.. that takes you the scenic route to any destinations

Looks like that old discarded NavPete 180B Isn't so outdated after all? :lol: It would still get you to Sqyre's faster than the latest model. :icon_cheers:

TP :beer:

What are we getting kram?

PB
...a dark lager ;)

Previous recipe modified due to hops/yeast/grain available at the time and not up to my previous effort. Hope the carb is alright guys, I overcarbed it a fair bit and tried to fill up to the top of the bottles so as to reduce loss of carbonation. Chuck mine (number 9) in the fridge as soon as you can, it's only been lagering for 2-3 weeks so uhh use your judgement on when to :icon_drunk:. I'd say wait two weeks but I really don't know how well the carb will hold up.

...a dark lager ;)

Previous recipe modified due to hops/yeast/grain available at the time and not up to my previous effort. Hope the carb is alright guys, I overcarbed it a fair bit and tried to fill up to the top of the bottles so as to reduce loss of carbonation. Chuck mine (number 9) in the fridge as soon as you can, it's only been lagering for 2-3 weeks so uhh use your judgement on when to :icon_drunk:. I'd say wait two weeks but I really don't know how well the carb will hold up.
sounds good...

Not long now.

PB :icon_cheers:

Hey Batz,
what ever these blow torches run on, bring some with ya, I want to see one working !

cheers

Browndog

The day has finally arrived, have a good one guys.

Cheers.

PS: Jye - congratulations mate.

I'm excited!

Big_Kev_m1163351__1_.jpg

Hey Batz,
what ever these blow torches run on, bring some with ya, I want to see one working !

cheers

Browndog

I need to check them over first,they can be a little dangerous if not in working condition.We would need to read the fire insurance policy of the green shed first as well :lol:

Batz

Looks like that old discarded NavPete 180B Isn't so outdated after all? :lol: It would still get you to Sqyre's faster than the latest model. :icon_cheers:

TP :beer:

I don't think so

Lost.jpg

And I still remember the short cut to save time,how long where we stuck in that traffic?

July_swap_020.jpg

And when I asked if we maybe just a little lost?

Hey Boys!!!

Ned and Me have had the pig rotating since 6:01am this morning..
And we are just about to cook up the bounty of Prawns...

Dont forget chairs and all your tap fittings for the mega Esky...
And we also need someone to bring another bottle of co2 and a reg to run the beers in the box off..

Oh and please dont forget to bring $25

cheers..
Sqyre.. :icon_chickcheers:

Hey Boys!!!

Ned and Me have had the pig rotating since 6:01am this morning..
And we are just about to cook up the bounty of Prawns...

Dont forget chairs and all your tap fittings for the mega Esky...
And we also need someone to bring another bottle of co2 and a reg to run the beers in the box off..

Oh and please dont forget to bring $25

cheers..
Sqyre.. :icon_chickcheers:
Sqyre,

I can bring the second CO2 bottle for the man esky.......
Is there anything else you need from the shops or out of our brewing kits???

PB

I just realised that I haven't checked the connections on my darlek drink dispenser since re-jigging it. Oh well, what could possibly go wrong :blink: .

Just a few more posts to 2000.

Have a good one Lads totally spewing i missed out on this one , sigh . You Queenslanders sure know how to hold a rockin brewing conference

Don't forget the Pictures please :beerbang:

So we are down to 18 bottles for the swap ?

Batz

Back