Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
I'll have either a pilsner or saison to go with the remnants of my American Amber mini-keg.
Depends on tasting results/quality control tonight and tomorrow

Sqyre, I'll bring my soda stream etc anyway but if there is space in the man-freezer or whatever name you've come up with for the arrangement at the moment I'll take it...

Ben, there is plenty of room in the Mega esky...
Although, depending on how much myself and Ned inhale tommorrow night, i believe i may be able to squeeze you on to the 6 tap font along with Browndog.. :D .. if you wish..

So as not to limit the upstairs section of the shed to drinks only i will be postioning the Mega-esky downstairs on the Mega-deck just to spread things out a bit..
Also allows the boys to enjoy and compare and discuss the beers away from Incider's slam dancing.. :)

New and improved Shed..(i put a light in it :p ) now with 150 square meters of decked beer garden downstairs.. B)

Sqyre..

Quick question guys - Say if my Swap Beer had a BIG Diacetyl problem........ Would it be best to drop out this late, or keep myself in the swap, hoping that either the beer cleans itself up over the next few weeks, or that someone my find the beer useful as a fault finding excercise?

Oh, and if we're bringing a keg, do we need to bring taps and line etc??

Cheers

Quick question guys - Say if my Swap Beer had a BIG Diacetyl problem........ Would it be best to drop out this late, or keep myself in the swap, hoping that either the beer cleans itself up over the next few weeks, or that someone my find the beer useful as a fault finding excercise?

Cheers

What Stu said...
And bring taps and lines, etc...

Cheers

Bring it along, it'll probably clean up!

The worst thing that can happen is people will point & snigger behind your back, but not about chickens this time :p
My Rootin Saison is ready to drink 2 weeks ago, I hope I've got 21 left :unsure:

So I can give SWMBO a rough pickup time, what time are we looking at for serving up dinner?

So I can give SWMBO a rough pickup time, what time are we looking at for serving up dinner?

I'm gunna say approx 6:30- 7 pm....(although weather, the alignment of the moons etc, could make it alot earlier.. but it should be ready by then.)
I have ordered a larger than normal Pig (40kg) its cheaper than smaller pigs just takes more to cook..(last year was a little under 35 kg)
Hopefully Ned and myself can get it going early on saturday so its ready in time.. :icon_cheers:

Sqyre.. ;)

So make sure you`re both got your heads down at sunset tomorrow- no playing up like wounded japs :D

stagga.

Har de Har Har....

:angry:

We need someone to **** up more than me this Sat to overtake any bad memories......Any volunteers??

See the non-lazy ones among you at BABBs tonight :)

Cheers

Har de Har Har....

We need someone to **** up more than me this Sat to overtake any bad memories......Any volunteers??

Cheers

I'd love come tonight, but when you have two kids and a missus that does not think that brewing is the meaning of life, then you will appreciate our situation my young padawan. BTW Nick, if you dissapear again, me and Incider will be looking for you with the french stick loaf and the live chicken again.

cheers

Browndog

Bugger, i was going to come along seeing its the first time i can..(being on holidays and all)
But i've just indulged in about 12 APA's.. :unsure:

Oh well maybe next time it lines up with a holiday... :rolleyes:

Sqyre..

We do that anyway MUHAhahahahahaaaaa...........

-BD
or even worse...
zombies.gif

Double MUHAhahahahahaaaaaa.....

stagga.

Just got a call wanting me to do a shift Saturday

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Batz

Just got a call wanting me to do a shift Saturday

:lol:

Batz

No worries Batz,
luckily Mrs Sqyre had only just left now to do the shoping for the Swap..
so i have phoned and asked her to reduce the grocery list by 1 more so i dont end up in the red again... ;)
Trevc is also a late cancellation...

Sqyre..

How did Jye and the Mrs go?
I have it on good authority that Mrs Jye and their baby girl are doing great.

Three cheers for Mrs Jye and the baby. :icon_cheers:

That would've been much better if the devil had a little boy's moustache and was stirring the pot with a ukulele.
Just make sure it's a pineapple shaped ukulele.... they're my fave.
uk320p.jpg

Har de Har Har....

Cheers

Nick in the BaaBras Chicken Harem!

PC010258.jpg

No worries Batz,
luckily Mrs Sqyre had only just left now to do the shoping for the Swap..
so i have phoned and asked her to reduce the grocery list by 1 more so i dont end up in the red again... ;)
Trevc is also a late cancellation...

Sqyre..

WTF?

Back