Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
Is the fellow DAG Bunyip there?

Did he get stopped by security at the airport, again? :p

Yes , Explosives test ,bag search , lucky 10 questions about my activitys in the last 10 days and my plans while in the south..

Oh I look forward too flying sooo much...:(

cheers

Yes , Explosives test ,bag search , lucky 10 questions about my activitys in the last 10 days and my plans while in the south..

cheers

Did you bring an AK-47 and hunting knife with you again Ned?

cheers

May be a lot easier if you didnt wear a white sheet next time to the airport B)

2 more sleeps...!!! :eek:
Better make them good ones..

Yay!

Don't forget your chairs, folks... seating is at a bit of a premium this year.

Yay!

Don't forget your chairs, folks... seating is at a bit of a premium this year.

Yes dont forget your chairs...
And dont forget to bring a glass... i have a few but not many.. :(

Sqyre..

Staffy around there some place yes,but another few breeds mixed in as well.He has long legs and can run like the wind,which is what does most days,between swimming that is.

A touch of Mastiff there too, I reckon. Nice and solid in the chest and shoulder.
But we need Pumpy here... he`s a recognised authority in identifying dog breeds :lol:

stagga.

and his valued opinion was....?
{don`t forget he thought Tony`s dog was a greyhound} :lol:

stagga.

I am the debil! :eek:

debil2.jpg

oh, and jlm, whats the situation with the man-lift? i dont mind a little later, as im tied up that morning till at least 2.
Hey Lobby, only just saw this. Bad news, I think I'm out. My dad's in hospital and my mum isn't much better, so I'm staying down there at night 'cause if she falls she's stuffed. Sorry bout the late notice, some-one was leaving from mount gravatt east though? I'll let you know if there is any change in the situation.

Sqyre, I have managed to acquire (through freecycle) 4 bar stools, not sure of the condition until I pick them up tonight, but I'll bring them down, and i you need them, you can keep them! I've got no room for them but can't resist a bargain (ie:free)

Cheers

How did Jye and the Mrs go?

Sqyre, I have managed to acquire (through freecycle) 4 bar stools, not sure of the condition until I pick them up tonight, but I'll bring them down, and i you need them, you can keep them! I've got no room for them but can't resist a bargain (ie:free)

Cheers

Awesome!! Thanks Nick.. :D

I'll have either a pilsner or saison to go with the remnants of my American Amber mini-keg.
Depends on tasting results/quality control tonight and tomorrow :)

Sqyre, I'll bring my soda stream etc anyway but if there is space in the man-freezer or whatever name you've come up with for the arrangement at the moment I'll take it...

Latest posts

Back