Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
Ive been bad
Im sorry

Like i said, we are all guilty of over the top posts through this Thread..
Although yours was probably the worst... :icon_vomit:

And for that you must be punished...
Renae just pointed out that due to the Storms over the last Week my Dam is 3 quarters full...
Are you a Fresh Water Lobsta??? MUHAHAHAHhahahahaahhah....!!!! :lol:

Sqyre....

But then Sqyre, dreesed in his official Swapday Peacekeeping Uniform,takes pity and rescues Lobsta from a watery grave.
image017.jpg

All ends well. :D

stagga.

MMMMmmmm FRESH Lobsta

Goes great with Oysters ,Prawns and Beer...cant wait... :D

To salvage my reputation (who am i kidding), I wasn't the one that FOUND that link. one of the Mods on netrider (forum for hardcore bikies) has been posting links to some messed up stuff he has been finding recently...

Lobby

Yeah right Lobby, what ever you reckon......

-BD

As a Mod. I sort of ignored this thread,it became one of those if you don't like it don't read it things.BUT it did get just a bit over the top of late.Perhaps it was lucky you guys have me on your side,and I am not innocent myself hey?

My dams full after the rain Squire,and I did stock it with freshwater Lobsta,but unfortunately the eels ate them all....oh no here we go again :(

Batz

Anyone have any use for an old style soda stream bottle? Can bring it to the swap

Batz

Anyone have any use for an old style soda stream bottle? Can bring it to the swap

Batz

Call in on your way home on the sunday and see if you can swap it at Wollies.
They put the young ones on on Sundays as they are on cheaper rates.

Swapped an old steel cylinder at the hyoerdome less than a month ago.

If you don't want to bother bring it and I'll take it off your hands.

Cheers Damien.

7 days to go.....
Hope we have a day as nice as today...
Pray to your Gods boys...whomever they may be.... that next weekend is as lovely..

Sqyre.. :D

I've had a shitty weekend so far, so anything next week (bar some sort of freak storm that blows away only kegs and glasses) would be better. Had to work today, have no beer to drink, my swap beer is a bit iffy (needs to clear a LOT in the next week), and to top it all off, the RIS I brewed with the guys last week is INFECTED. Not happy.

Bring on next weekend, and bring on the good times.

Cheers

...the RIS I brewed with the guys last week is INFECTED. Not happy.

What type of infects do you think you have? Aceto, lacto, brett??? Do you still have plans to bottle it and age? never know how it will turn out.

OK I have an Alt I am drinking ATM,not for 'lager boys' but.
I'll see if I can fill a party keg.

Batz

:blink:

Ok...... . . .

Guys,
Myself being someone who has on numerous occassions been "Moderated",
I seriously think it's time to turn things down a notch.

We have progressively tried to out-gross one another and unfortunatly i think it is starting to turn from a serious "Brewers Meeting"
into a "Schoolies Pissup". (although it may not be that far from the truth toward the end of the night.)

I myself am guilty as sin of atrosities against this threads reputation so don't think i am pointing the finger at anyone,
I just think we should swing a little bit back to the True reason we throw these events...
Beer Appreciation...

98% of Craftbrewers i know come from clearly intelligent people,(Incider and myself are the other 2% :p )
And i dont want to scare off these "intelligent" people and promote "Barry Pisshead" coming to these events.

Anyone who has attended a Qld Swap knows there is hours and hours of Brewing discussion, Beer sampling, advice and comradery.
As usual anything that involves Alchohol usually turns into a bit of fun and some she-nanagins but nothing is ever malicious or nasty.

I think we are starting to push the limits (and in some cases broken) the guidelines of the forum on a daily basis and i dont want to see this thread Pulled from the Forum.

I'm not trying to be a "Kill-joy" just get us back on track, tone it down a bit boys and i will do the same.. :icon_cheers:

Cheers,
Sqyre..

Oh well...that's stuffed that. How do I unsubscribe from a thread ? :huh:

What type of infects do you think you have? Aceto, lacto, brett??? Do you still have plans to bottle it and age? never know how it will turn out.

No idea on the type of infection (does smell a bit earthy), all I know is that the cube is still slowly gushing out the top...down to maybe 15L. Will definitely ferment it out once the current brew is done (maybe a couple more days) unless the damn cube is empty by then.... Might need to chill it down ASAP and see if it quietens down a bit.... Not happy though, however it may just turn out unique!

Cheers

Oh well...that's stuffed that. How do I unsubscribe from a thread ? :huh:

C'mon mate, you can say things like that and live in WA.. :blink:
Back on the plane to QLD... Imigration are looking for you... ;)

Sqyre..

that happens every time I go new an airport...

Osama Bin Bunyip step over here please....

Back