Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
Snow- dont worry about any swap beers for me Mrs Sqyre's Case will be fine.. :icon_cheers:
and no word from Beersom i will have to check the thread about Mobrien but i dont think so...

Batz- bring the taps just in case..

Ross - thanks i will let you know..

Sorry i didnt get the address PM out last night.. Sending this morning.

Sqyre..

Sqyre,

I'm pretty sure Beersom is a non starter due to the amount of work going on at the Brewery, with it due for opening in a few weeks time.

Cheers Ross

Sqyre,

I'm pretty sure Beersom is a non starter due to the amount of work going on at the Brewery, with it due for opening in a few weeks time.

Cheers Ross

No worries, thanks Ross. ;)

Only 96 posts too get too the grand ... as per normal for a QLD swap thred this is a frivoulas post...

cheers

address sent via PM... ;)
If you havn't got it let me know..

Sqyre.. :D

I'll more than likely be driving down to Sqyre's on Saturday, so anyone around Browns Plains/Heritage Park/Boronia Heights etc. area wanting a lift, let me know and we can arrange for a time to be picked up etc.

Cheers

just removed myself from the swapping list and added myself to the attending but not swapping list.

all work and no play make lobby something-something...

<insert obligatory plug for brewerhood email list here>
(PM me your address or visit Brewerhood Mailing List and use your username as your name so I can approve you)

just removed myself from the swapping list and added myself to the attending but not swapping list.

all work and no play make lobby something-something...

With 5 days to go !

Shame

Batz

I'll be driving down as well, anyone from the Western Suburbs (I'm in Springfield lakes) who needs a lift is more than welcome. Just PM me and we'll sort something out!

Cheers

There's a chance I may need a lift, the rest of the family may have to decamp to the in-laws, so I'm wondering if there's anyone who is going to and from, on the next day :), and could pick me up from Mt Gravatt East?
Edit: I should add, and has room for my case, swag, keg, etc... :)

If not I should be able to organise a lift/ to have the car, but it would help me out immensely to have the availability of transport...

There's a chance I may need a lift, the rest of the family may have to decamp to the in-laws, so I'm wondering if there's anyone who is going to and from, on the next day :), and could pick me up from Mt Gravatt East?
Edit: I should add, and has room for my case, swag, keg, etc... :)

If not I should be able to organise a lift/ to have the car, but it would help me out immensely to have the availability of transport...

Ben,

I have a conference to go to in the City that wraps up at 11:30am. I should be able to pick you up on my way home to pack my gear etc., if no-one else can help you out.

Cheers

Ben,

I have a conference to go to in the City that wraps up at 11:30am. I should be able to pick you up on my way home to pack my gear etc., if no-one else can help you out.

Cheers

Cheers mossyrocks. At this stage it isn't confirmed but it's good to know there is an option.
If it is required I'll shout you a beer on the night ;)
At the risk of being pushy, does the offer apply one way only? No bother of course if it does just that I'll need to sure up homewards direction as well...

I'll pm you my number anyway in case we need to be in touch on the day.

Cheers
Ben

was hoping on getting a lift with Batz to meet & greet but bloody work calls, next time maybe...

cheers

yard

Cheers mossyrocks. At this stage it isn't confirmed but it's good to know there is an option.
If it is required I'll shout you a beer on the night ;)
At the risk of being pushy, does the offer apply one way only? No bother of course if it does just that I'll need to sure up homewards direction as well...

I'll pm you my number anyway in case we need to be in touch on the day.

Cheers
Ben

Ben,

As I'm driving there and staying in the car overnight - the lift home is included.

Cheers

Ben,

As I'm driving there and staying in the car overnight - the lift home is included.

Cheers

Awesome! In that case I'll shout you several beers on the night :)
As said, I'll let you know if I need to take you up on your generous offer.

We could have done this all via the brewerhood email list or PMs but we can't let PP down on the post count ;)...

Yep, that's right Ben, only 84 posts to go till the grand..... C'mon QLD, do it for the state...do it for BEER goddammit!

:)

Cheers

No way! I'm not contributing to this frivolity in any way. :angry:

edit: crap.

:p

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

You will not escape the frivolity nor the frivolous posts.... You are OURS Bonj....

(hmm, that came out sounding a bit...ummm..."Qld Case Swap Gay".......I mean, manly and cool...ahh bugger it, I can't deny it... I just can't resist the Ned Flanders look.....)

:ph34r:

:p

All this frivolity and you have less participants than the SA swap... I guess that makes ours better!

Good time to start an interstate swap war with the South Aussies.... that'll boost the post count a fair bit, I'd think. :p

Back