Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
LOL, they all come out after 8 don't they fellas!

Can't wait 'till sat night! Hope the 'chicks' are ready for me...god knows I've missed them ;)

:p

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahaha....

You will not escape the frivolity nor the frivolous posts.... You are OURS Bonj....

(hmm, that came out sounding a bit...ummm..."Qld Case Swap Gay".......I mean, manly and cool...ahh bugger it, I can't deny it... I just can't resist the Ned Flanders look.....)

:ph34r:

:p

Nick, you could have said "all your frivolity are belong to us" an oldy but goody.

Swap bottles ready
IPA ready
Home made jerky ready

counting down T minus 5 sleeps and counting.

Browndog

I'm not a 100% certain but i'm pretty sure the Khe Sahn Tradition was Born here at the big green shed..
It presently resides in my 6000 song playlist along with Weens "piss up a rope"and the rest of the album...
If you want to bring music.. cd is fine but pre ripped mp3 is prefered...

Mrs Sqyre has suggested taking the 42" plasma upstairs but i need a wall mount..
Not to mention a poo-load of cables etc to reach the 15 odd meters to the bar where the PC lives..
so dont bank on a tv at the swap... :rolleyes: maybe next year with the Pool table...

Sqyre.. :icon_cheers:

I'll want to be feeling a whole lot better than I do today
Both the wife and I have come down with a killer flu :(

Batz

I'll want to be feeling a whole lot better than I do today
Both the wife and I have come down with a killer flu :(

Batz

Rest, rest and more rest. Echinasia and Garlic tablets 3 times a day and you should be right (think positive).

I had the bloody thing for nearly 3 weeks because I was stupid enough to aerate the lawn with the neighbours over 3 days and play baseball when it first took hold. knocks the crap outta ya.

Cheers

Sully

Rest, rest and more rest. Echinasia and Garlic tablets 3 times a day and you should be right (think positive).

Sully

Don't worry about all that hippy herbal crap Batz , QLD produces the best flu killer .... Rum ... A 40 Oz of bundy consumed in an evening and by the time you get over that your flu symptoms are gone...

Cheers

Hm so I should probably stick my camera batteries on charge huh?

I wouldnt like to be left high and dry when all the action is on ;)

Anyone from around the Ipswich, Carole Park, Springfield Lakes area got room for an extra person (me) for the trip down only?
If so, I'm guessing you will be cutting across the Goodna Rd route, so I can meet you somewhere convenient around the Springfield / Springfield Lakes area.

I should probably also say that I have 2 milk crates of beer, and a half size keg too.

Anyone from around the Ipswich, Carole Park, Springfield Lakes area got room for an extra person (me) for the trip down only?
If so, I'm guessing you will be cutting across the Goodna Rd route, so I can meet you somewhere convenient around the Springfield / Springfield Lakes area.
Hey Chad,

I'm catching a lift down with Browndog. Perhaps you should PM him and find out if we'll have room.

I'm heading down from Springfield Lakes Chad if you need a lift. Let me know at BABBs if you're going along this week.

Cheers

Thanks Nick. PM me what time you're leaving and your address, and I'll get SWMBO to drop me off.

Thanks for mention Browndog Bonj.

Well I have just placed the order for 5doz fresh oysters to be picked up sat morninng...

Well I have just placed the order for 5doz fresh oysters to be picked up sat morninng...

drool.big.gif

Back