Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
No keg of Batz Summer Pilsner I am afraid,drank it all :party:

Batz

A quick heads up for case swappers, a mate of mine is moving to tassie and is leaving behind a thousand or so empty longnecks. Am gonna start a thread later on giving them away, but if any one wants a crate or two, let me know and I'll bring 'em along. Can't vouch for their condition, may need a clean but he reckons a lot are old crown seals.

not gordo is it?
Yup. Team Dickhead's last (real) show is at the clarence corner, Fri night after case swap. Should cart your arse along. It'll be a blinder. Last show is Shed 7 down the coast, walking distance from Burleigh brewery.

I'll see if I can make it, it'll take a bit for me to head back to Shed 7 again but haha, wait wasn't it shed 5?

beer_before_bed.gif

There's only one shed. The big GREEN shed.

I'll see if I can make it, it'll take a bit for me to head back to Shed 7 again but haha, wait wasn't it shed 5?
Maybe shed 9? Anyway, it's a shit venue (Compared to the clarence corner :rolleyes: ) But brewery adjacent.
And yes the big green shed is the most important at the moment.

here is how you kill 2 birds with one stone people

1. Taking this thread to an all time low
2. Putting everybody off oysters at the swap (except maybe incider)

Recipe Book

^go to page 5 of the book in the panel to the left of the blurb

Lobby

edit: oh, and 6

You deciding what to do with the leftovers Lobby?

:icon_vomit:

Yeah, have fun with that mate.... :huh:

here is how you kill 2 birds with one stone people

1. Taking this thread to an all time low
2. Putting everybody off oysters at the swap (except maybe incider)

Recipe Book

^go to page 5 of the book in the panel to the left of the blurb

Lobby

edit: oh, and 6

Lobby, I am so proud of you mate. That link hovers on the boundaries of decency and *ahem* taste :lol:

Come on now, children.
Try to remember you`re representing Qld here.
For Chrissake, try and show a bit of class. :eek:

stagga.

:blink:

Ok...... . . .

Guys,
Myself being someone who has on numerous occassions been "Moderated",
I seriously think it's time to turn things down a notch.

We have progressively tried to out-gross one another and unfortunatly i think it is starting to turn from a serious "Brewers Meeting"
into a "Schoolies Pissup". (although it may not be that far from the truth toward the end of the night.)

I myself am guilty as sin of atrosities against this threads reputation so don't think i am pointing the finger at anyone,
I just think we should swing a little bit back to the True reason we throw these events...
Beer Appreciation...

98% of Craftbrewers i know come from clearly intelligent people,(Incider and myself are the other 2% :p )
And i dont want to scare off these "intelligent" people and promote "Barry Pisshead" coming to these events.

Anyone who has attended a Qld Swap knows there is hours and hours of Brewing discussion, Beer sampling, advice and comradery.
As usual anything that involves Alchohol usually turns into a bit of fun and some she-nanagins but nothing is ever malicious or nasty.

I think we are starting to push the limits (and in some cases broken) the guidelines of the forum on a daily basis and i dont want to see this thread Pulled from the Forum.

I'm not trying to be a "Kill-joy" just get us back on track, tone it down a bit boys and i will do the same.. :icon_cheers:

Cheers,
Sqyre..

Yes..it is starting to get only slightly off track... ;)

But god damn we are going to have ourselfs some fun.. :D

:blink:

Ok...... . . .

Guys,
Myself being someone who has on numerous occassions been "Moderated",
I seriously think it's time to turn things down a notch.

Amen to that. We want Qld. to be the envy of other states, not the laughiing stock.
Glad to see someone else besides me thought time to draw a line.
I`ll leave it at that, and keep the humour coming, boys. :party:

stagga.

Bonj slaps Lobsta around a bit with a forty-year-old 100kg man trying to commit suicide by jogging.

To salvage my reputation (who am i kidding), I wasn't the one that FOUND that link. one of the Mods on netrider (forum for hardcore bikies) has been posting links to some messed up stuff he has been finding recently...

Lobby

Back