Qld Xmas Case Swap 2008

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xmas in November Swap Dates - all saturdays

• Saturday the 1st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday the 8th

• Saturday the 15th

• Saturday the 22nd

• Saturday the 29th

• I don't give a damn - I'm coming anyway!

• Total voters
It feels just so safe in the paddock with the goats...and there's lots of snuggling if you wake up in the middle of the night screaming... :eek:

Probabaly safer not to sleep..

Strange things have happened at these swap meets during the night

Boys become men, Goats become sensual, lots of pig cuddleing.....and thats before sunset.... :)

Well I hope I'm not comming down too a wet SE QLD , I don't mind rain , I put up with about 4m worth a year , but I don't want storms and hail ect , weather forum I'm on are allready talking about more storms for you today , saturday and again mid next week ... might have too get the more expencive insurance on the hire car don't want too have too walk away from it all wet and hail damaged LOL ...

anyway hope your all in good shape this morning ...

cheers

Boys become men, Goats become sensual, lots of pig cuddleing.....and thats before sunset.... :)

:blink:

After sunset out come the Chickens.

Nothing quite like slipping into a headless flapping chicken, except maybe a small stingray :eek:

I think that's close to a red card. :eek: Mind you it does remind me of an old girlfriend. The red headed, double breasted bed thrasher :D

Jay

I think that's close to a red card. :eek: Mind you it does remind me of an old girlfriend. The red headed, double breasted bed thrasher :D

Jay

I new when I first saw you Jay that you'd been through the 'wranga' :lol:

Bump!
haha

umm,

*insert worthwhile post*

Lobby

Wait a minute, worthwhile post? what am i talking about? this is a qld case swap thread...

SODOMY! BEASTIALITY! SPOONING!

good, now its on topic again...

Yeah good work Lobsta you've just fucked AHB forever once the ISP content filtering gets passed. YOU ******* NUB

ps, see you at the swap.

Yeah good work Lobsta you've just fucked AHB forever once the ISP content filtering gets passed. YOU ******* NUB

ps, see you at the swap.

oh mate, it was already well and truly screwed...

Haha. Are you gonna be at the final babbs meeting (for the year) next week?

Swap bottles are all labeled ready to go

beer_swap_004.jpg

Batz

And that's thanks to Franko,one of his first was the Batz Brewery

Batz
Yeah nice label for sure...... except when I got in trouble from the wife for putting another beer sticker on the car. "..Hang-on, I didn't put any more stickers on the car"....." well what about this stupit bat sticker, then!?" Hmmmmm... Batz at Sqyre's case swap was showing off some new labels.... Nice one Batz! :icon_cheers:

Cheers - Snow

Back