Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To make up for all the nastiness by other people I have placed an order to help boost the ego of Andrew/Cocko/Mandrew/Cu..never mind.

As usual I am sure it will be great service and with the discount being offered at the moment saved a heap of money.

I give him....10 stars :super:

I for one have always found Andrew to be a polite, genteel and knowledgeable purveyor of fine home brewing equipment and ingredients. To potential customers of the estimable Full Pint, do not let these vagrants create an unfavourable impression upon you, for what is one man's hairy, man-boobed, transsexual, sexually deviant businessman is another man's saviour.

HAHA!!

All good my friends, I have given as much as I have taken over the years, it is all in good fun.

A retail thread is probably not the place for it but I am hard pushed for time to post/get through many other threads at the moment.

:icon_cheers:

hey give Andrew a break guys, he's all out of homebrew!! gifted him a long neck at around 8am this morning and I'm pretty sure that became his morning tea.

Just want to give a serious shout out to Andrew and Fullpint.

I get asked why I use Fullpint when there are much closer HBS closer to where I live, that I am sure are excellent. However between the very competitive pricing and top notch customer service, it's hands down the best place to shop. It's why I put as much business as I can through.

I placed an order on Tuesday and a follow up order yesterday ( I forgot something, whoops). There was an issue last night when I went to pick it up and Andrew went out of his way and in his own time to fix the issue.

It's can be hard to find good service these days, but Fullpint have it nailed!

Now excuse me, I have to go, I'm getting emotional :) LOL

Cocko,

Do you have plans to restock the Digital Homebrew stir-plates?

Cheers,

Ken

Andrew, thanks for the super quick delivery & additional surprise gift! Brilliant as always! Cheers

meathead said:
Do you guys have replacement o ring kits for Brewbucket?
Should have, hopefully before we leave - it should be Friday or Monday.

Kumamoto_Ken said:
Cocko,

Do you have plans to restock the Digital Homebrew stir-plates?

Cheers,

Ken
Absolutely, awaiting for supplier to get next shipment, they have modified something and are awaiting new stock. I am awaiting reply of updated ETA.

Cheers

Nullnvoid said:

I get asked why I use Fullpint when there are much closer HBS closer to where I live, that I am sure are excellent. However between the very competitive pricing and top notch customer service, it's hands down the best place to shop. It's why I put as much business as I can through.

I placed an order on Tuesday and a follow up order yesterday ( I forgot something, whoops). There was an issue last night when I went to pick it up and Andrew went out of his way and in his own time to fix the issue.

Now that's a glowing endorsement/testimonial!

Nullnvoid said:

I agree with Nullnvoid. The top notch service at Fullpint have made me a regular customer and have been passing on their contact details to the other brewers at work.

Good work guys and I look forward to spending more of my hard earned cash when you return from your break.

clickeral said:
When you guys get back will have to get a filter setup and a few other bits from you :)
Back on the 24th - in shop on the 25th.

Sorry again for the inconvenience but this trip has bought so much inspiration for our future movements, it is worth it!!

Cheers
Andrew

WE'RE BACK!

FRESH White Labs shipment to land next Thursday and all other re-stocks during the week, with a few new goodies coming through too.

Cheers
Andrew

First order through, although will probably add some more yeast to it later in the week.

Latest posts

Back