Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
technobabble66 said:
Rehydrate, anybody?!
Ah, that is an entirely different kettle of fish.

Rehydrating in tap water (not distilled or wort) has to do with the yeast not being able to control what crosses their cell membranes when dried and the issue of the osmotic forces associated with hypertonic (wort) and hypotonic (distilled water) on the dry yeast cells.

JD

True.
It was more just a light-hearted reference to the debate around rehydrating yeast, where much of the pro-rehydrating argument seems to rest on the premise that the companies recommending to rehydrate are experts in the field and know what they're talking about, and pass their best advice onto us. Well, that plus the science you mention above. :lol:

Cocko said:
Some new Ss Brewtech spares and add ons in stock:

Casters for Chronical series
Bucket O-Ring kit
Blow off valve fitting for Buckets and FTS lids
Extension legs for 53L and 64L Chronicals
Tri Clamp Racking Arm fitting for Chronicals

Other new bits in store;

SS Intertap and extra spouts
Hop Bomb

Also, with our latest WL shipment we got some of the Whiskey yeasts that are proving popular in the USA in high gravity beers.

Cheers
Do you have any idea when the SS Brewtech Butterfly Valves will be in?

Do you guys stock individual tail piece barbs for faucet shanks? Can't seem to spot them on the website.

Just placed an online order and would like to tack it on if you do.

To 'push In' on order, should be tomorrow or Thursday.

To barb, have new full shanks including to barb, will be listed tomorrow morning.

Sorry, still catching up from holiday... As far as re- stocks go.

New products every day ATM!

Cheers

Cocko said:
To barb, have new full shanks including to barb, will be listed tomorrow morning.
So you don't sell tailpieces individually?

G'day guys, what's the normal shipping time for an interstate order (i'm in WA)? Ordered some yeast on Tuesday and looks like it hasn't come yet, bit worried about it sitting with Aus Post over the weekend.

I don't want to sound like a pain, as I had the same issue last time I ordered yeast - in future should I just make sure I place the order early Monday morning?

MPP said:
G'day guys, what's the normal shipping time for an interstate order (i'm in WA)? Ordered some yeast on Tuesday and looks like it hasn't come yet, bit worried about it sitting with Aus Post over the weekend.

I don't want to sound like a pain, as I had the same issue last time I ordered yeast - in future should I just make sure I place the order early Monday morning?
Hey Mate,

We generally ship orders received by 2pm same day, but hold off posting yeast/hops on a Friday - Simply because you will not receive for weekend brewing and it will sit in an AusPost shed for the weekend - not desirable.

So to answer your question, our shipping time is pretty much same day - AusPost, obviously beyond control can vary a bit.

Can you please shoot me a PM or email Andrew@ fullpint dot com dot au and I will follow up your order for you.

Have you been receiving tracking emails? - please mention in PM if so.

Cheers
Andrew

Cocko said:
Hey Mate,

We generally ship orders received by 2pm same day, but hold off posting yeast/hops on a Friday - Simply because you will not receive for weekend brewing and it will sit in an AusPost shed for the weekend - not desirable.

So to answer your question, our shipping time is pretty much same day - AusPost, obviously beyond control can vary a bit.

Can you please shoot me a PM or email Andrew@ fullpint dot com dot au and I will follow up your order for you.

Have you been receiving tracking emails? - please mention in PM if so.

Cheers
Andrew
Apparently you can't receive any new messages - just sent through an email.

Hey OneEye - Gonna run a couple up myself for xmas stocks, will report back once tasted.

In other news:

Well, our NEW PRODUCT button is smouldering with 80+ new products in store, a lot of little bits and pieces along with some pretty cool stuff; Kegmaster series 4 - supplied with SS font and Intertaps, Robobrew 1V All Grain brewing system, Fresh Wort Kits, New Burner, Hopped kits... Simply, heaps. White Labs and WYeast fresh orders are a little over a week away, any special requests let me know ASAP.

Brew on!

Could be me but looks like the fullpint app for iPhone isn't working. Can't bring up anything in the store. Comes up with a big long error message. Can't screen shot it because of my f$$ked phone.

Just in case it is a problem with everyone and you don't know.

Back