Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, same problem myself. I do have a screenshot of the 3-screen error message if you need it. I couldn't send it to you via the app. I'm guessing it's the iOS 9.0/.1 upgrade, which created plenty of shitful problems for plenty of people, despite all their testing.

Another reason to free yourself from the shackles of Apple!

i think the android app is playing up also.browse by category (store)is not loading,checked on phone/tablet

Nullnvoid said:
I don't know, the shackles of Apple may or may not result in me getting free hops :)

Almost worth the pain :)
Sheeit. Merely a hint of bare flesh and a suggestive wink will get you free hops from ole randy. *cough* Or so I'm led to believe.

There's no such thing as bad publicity. But I sometimes wonder if Andrew sees it that way!

Nullnvoid said:
I never said it was bad publicity :).

Andrew made his bed....

...which apparently we all lie in :)
Why am I picturing something like this?
round-bed.jpg

Ewwwwwww. Why does that bed look like it's covered in dirt, sweat and back hair?
Oh, yep, now I see it.

It rotates too, as he jumps from side to side saying "Do I make you horny baby?"

Hey Peeps,

Fresh White Lab shipment landed and entered - About half the range is now in the new Pure Pitch packaging.

Also, we have stocked the Yeast Bay range of yeast, heaps of funky stuff in there.

I have contacted all special orders, hopefully, if you are wanting something special, please shoot me an email.

Cheers
Andrew

OneEye said:
Do you boys swap gas cylinders?
Awaiting our first My Kegs on Legs stock to come at the moment, they are out of the 2.3kg at the moment - Then will be doing KegKing swaps in the new year.....

Cheers

Latest posts

Back