Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mofox1 said:
Thanks fellas. I'm guessing the intertap is one of those designs that need the bigger spring...
it should close. Just loosen the pressure on the part that screws the handle onto the tap body. It doesn't have to be tight if using the return spring.

Moad said:
That 155 is tempting, if I get a decent tax return you shall be hearing from me.

Do you have the dimensions for it?
Ok, it measures 120 high + 12 for lid then allow for airlock/blow off assembly By 66cm across...... in short, it is freaking big!

Ss Master Buckets, 53L, 64 and 155L Chronicals have arrived, plus spares and a couple of their butterfly valves - and yes, they are sexy as hell B)

http://www.fullpint.com.au/brands/Ss-Brewing-Technologies.html

All pre-orders have been dispatched. We still have a few buckets and Chronicals left if your stockings are looking a little dull ;)

Cheers
Andrew

Just curious, is there any chance of you guys stocking saflager s-189 in the individual packets?

Cheers

Silly question but is it possible to order a chronical 26L without all the bolt-ons? (valves, gaskets and bends etc) I really only need the main vessel and lid.

husky said:
Silly question but is it possible to order a chronical 26L without all the bolt-ons? (valves, gaskets and bends etc) I really only need the main vessel and lid.

Not a silly question but your assumptions are spot on.. sorry, we can not break down product like that...

Cheers

jibba02 said:
it should close. Just loosen the pressure on the part that screws the handle onto the tap body. It doesn't have to be tight if using the return spring.
Ended up just had to stretch the spring out. All good.

Hope to have them in the new keezer collar tomoz.

husky said:
I'm not a fan of bolt-ons either. Natural all the way thanks!

Hey Peeps,

Just letting you know we are excited to announce we are now stocking Liquid Hops!! Woot.

Hop Burst and Hop Shots!!

All packaged perfectly in a dropper bottle with a child proof lid.

Also, those awaiting Robobrews, should be tomorrow or Friday. More hops news in the coming days ;)

Cheers
Andrew

Cocko,

I've got my eyes on your Brewtech SS 114L kettle and was wondering how the volume markings on the internal surface are made?

Cheers Mate,

JD

JDW81 said:
Cocko,

I've got my eyes on your Brewtech SS 114L kettle and was wondering how the volume markings on the internal surface are made?

Cheers Mate,

JD
Do a search for kettle etching and you should find it. Was discussed here maybe about a year ago? Straining the brain, but I think it was a 9v battery, leads, vinegar, salt and a cue tip + stencils.

I'm sure I bookmarked it, if you can't find it give me a pm and I'll go thru my followed content.

Latest posts

Back