Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G'day mate , was going to order a few dry yeasts from you but when it came to trying to put my shipping address it said could not be sent to that address
I used a PO box the first time so I figured that was the problem so I entered my residential address .... Still no dice

Just wondering what the deal was ??

Cheers mate

technobabble66 said:
Hey Dude, any chance of S-189 being in stock in the near future?
Preferably in individual small (11g?) packs.
Supplier went to 500g only for a while but I have just asked them and they will be doing 11.5g again in the coming week/s. I will definitely get some on my next order with them and let you know when here!

Cheers

billygoat said:
Andrew,
Have you stopped stocking Wyeast?
For the interim, yes, sorry.

Generally we sold 10 WL to 1 WY when we stocked them both.... may do more orders with them but not currently planned....

Rather be good at something than 'ok' at 2 ;)

Hard game with such a perishable product.

Cheers
Andrew

Cocko said:
For the interim, yes, sorry.

Generally we sold 10 WL to 1 WY when we stocked them both.... may do more orders with them but not currently planned....

Rather be good at something than 'ok' at 2 ;)

Hard game with such a perishable product.
Respect.

How are you finding the new WL packaging?

mofox1 said:
Respect.

How are you finding the new WL packaging?
I personally dig it. Easier to store, longer shelf life, simple to pitch, less light exposure - can't see a down side really.... except you cant make tap handles out of the empty pack ;)

What are other peoples thoughts?

Probably a little off topic, I gave only used the new packaging once and am new to liquid yeast but I had real trouble getting it out of the pack and into the starter. It could have been because it came straight out of the fridge.

Does letting it warm up to room temperature help with that, or do you just massage the tube until you get all the goodness out? ;)

I've always used Wyeast in the past but found the WL pack easier to use.
Fermentation went off like the proverbial frog in a sock too.

Updates;

- Full Pint will be closed for the week of 16th-20th of May.

- Ss Brewtech shipment due around 13th of May. Brew Buckets, Brew Master buckets, 64L Chronicals and NEW 76L Mash tun - PRE ORDERS OPEN NOW!

- Heaps of Re-Stocks over the coming week

- Some very exciting news on the horizon ;) Stay tuned.....

eofy-sale2016.jpg

Latest posts

Back