Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky me, been needing to replace two shanks on my keezer after they got knocked about while moving.Have had to upgrade from 6" to 9", but who has ever complained about that!

Certainly not this dude:
ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1464247874.430591.jpg
Look at that confidence!

https://www.bostonglobe.com/lifestyle/health-wellness/2016/05/16/mass-general-performs-first-penis-transplant/NAMdBltZm4YzDMe5WrAxxI/story.html

ah for real? just paid $65 full price on some yeasts(some out of date or close too) 2 days ago and i could have knocked a third of the price off with this sale! feeling a tad ripped off

goldenchild said:
ah for real? just paid $65 full price on some yeasts(some out of date or close too) 2 days ago and i could have knocked a third of the price off with this sale! feeling a tad ripped off
Buy more stuff to make your losses! :p

A Sale starts at a time and end at a time - ends at the end of FY or while stocks last.

Sold out already mate, sorry - Clearance is the name of the sale and seems to be the way the game goes..... sold 6 mills today.

More in July, hopefully, cheers.

A guy came in and bought 120 odd satchels of MJ yeats today because they were at $3 each.

EDIT: To answer, they were at $240

Hey Cocko, those blingman NTP valves. do you need a weldless bulkhead to put that in a normal non-blingman pot? I'm new to this DIY pot thing but I've got a 100L virgin pot and a brauduino ready to go!

Ohh shit Cocko!

I said to myself that I didn't need any more stuff but deep down want a pump.

Will have to reassess!

Grainer said:
Tri clover, SS gear, NTC 20cm... as it goes..
Tri Clover now discounted - Some Ss gear on sale, NTC20 no dice.

buckerooni said:
Hey Cocko, those blingman NTP valves. do you need a weldless bulkhead to put that in a normal non-blingman pot? I'm new to this DIY pot thing but I've got a 100L virgin pot and a brauduino ready to go!
Hey Mate, Do you mean the Ball Valves? If so, yes, they are just a standard ball valve and need a bulk head - BTW: The ones at 50% off are 3/8" not 1/2" FYI

Nullnvoid said:
Ohh shit Cocko!

I said to myself that I didn't need any more stuff but deep down want a pump.

Will have to reassess!
Careful what you wish for Russ.

JB said:
Careful what you wish for Russ.
In hindsight, that reads really bad.......but you know, a pumping deep down wouldn't go astray and there are all these rumours about Cocko so I might be in the right spot.

Back