Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah cool, will keep that in mind for later on down the track [emoji106]

Wow. Insanely good service as usual. Cocko built a little esky for my yeast. It arrived at fridge temperature. Thanks big boy!!!

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1447801235.685979.jpg

Some new shiny stuff in stock:

Ss 38L InfuSsion mash tun - $559
Ss Sparge Arm Kit for MT - $69
Ss 114L Kettles - $499

Restocks of 26L Chronical, 38L & 76L Kettles.

Planning on placing a fresh WL and Yeast Bay order this Friday, if anyone needs anything different or just want to be sure you get some, please shoot me an email:

andrew@fullpint.........

Mmm shiny :icon_drool2:

Cheers
Andrew

Ere..what you got by way of pump head inlet to MT fittings for the SS head? (on a March pump)

Buzz me if it's easier to chat about?

Excuse me good sir. Do I have enough Full Pint Flyer Points for the 155L Chronical?

Actually, don't answer that. On the plus side the shed is almost complete. FP order imminent. My brew hiatus has been too long and paying over $60 for a slab is killing me.

mofox1 said:
Btw - what is the spring thing used for? I don't see them on the other shanks... (and it doesn't self close the tap).
shank100__34659.1444959244.480.480.jpg
Spring will self close the tap on certain tap designs. Some taps need longer springs.

Hi All,

I know a lot have been waiting for our FRESH White Labs order - It is here and in stock now, Also new Yeast Bay order in.

Christmas Trading:
Our last day is on December 22nd - Last day for pick ups or posting.
Back in Action January 4th

I will be in town, so any emergencies, contact me and we may be able to sort something out.

Wishing all our customers a safe and merry Xmas and a happy New Year - Thank you all for your continued support!

Cheers
Andrew

get on the Yeast bay guys.. They are in my next ventures !

Latest posts

Back