Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also a shout out for a speedy order.

Didn't get a little something extra though JB, but I've probably knocked Cocko's offer back one too many times! Wink wink.

Cheers F'Pers

Yeah, a little bit extra in the box that i picked up on Friday. Wife wasnt happy with more hops in the freezer though...

Rob.P said:
why is your wife touching the brew freezer?
I wish we had enough room for a brew freezer. Its a bit of a blow going from a 750sqm block with a generous double+workshop garage at the back and a 1.5 at the front and a MASSIVE pergola entertaining area, to a small inner city flat with a 1+ garage with minimal power.

TLDR: hops are stored in the kitchen freezer.

sharpcliff said:
Looks like I've waited too long to grab a bit of Galaxy. Do you have anymore on it's way? Any NZ hops coming by any chance as well?
We have more Galaxy, it will likely be split and made available next week, if not before.

2015 NZL hops are another couple of weeks away.

Thought I'd mention the great customer service I recieved from FP in here. Vial of White Labs was left in transit over a weekend, which was really Aus Post's fault, but they offered to send me a fresh vial anyway, and when that order was neglected for a few days they threw in some free hops to compensate.

Just arrived today with a few nice surpises, cheers guys!

MPP said:
Thought I'd mention the great customer service I recieved from FP in here. Vial of White Labs was left in transit over a weekend, which was really Aus Post's fault, but they offered to send me a fresh vial anyway, and when that order was neglected for a few days they threw in some free hops to compensate.

Just arrived today with a few nice surpises, cheers guys!
Again, really sorry about the delay, mate. Enjoy the hops!

FP Update

In other news, Cocko and I are hitting up GABS tomorrow - so no pickup from around 10am on. Sorry, we're out on the piss.

Have great weekends!
:drinks:

Spiesy said:
FP Update

• Grain Bulk Buy draws to a close this coming weekend - if you haven't yet confirmed your order and submitted payment, there is very little time left. Probably won't be another one for at least 3-months.
  • Our Win a Year's Supply of White Labs Yeast is also drawing to a close this weekend. As of right now, there are 20 entrants. Yep, 20. That's some good odds. If there's anything you've been thinking about getting, now is the time.
  • 2014-crop US Azacca has been added to the site and is now available. Brand new hops, which sounds (and smells) amazing!
  • 2015-crop AU Melba is back, and getting a lot of really positive feedback.
  • We've now expanded our John Guest fittings range.
  • Ss BrewTech spare parts have been added to the site.
  • Ss BrewTech shipment, mainly Chronicals, is due to arrive tomorrow or Monday.
  • Grainfathers, and associated products, will be back in stock mid-late next week.
In other news, Cocko and I are hitting up GABS tomorrow - so no pickup from around 10am on. Sorry, we're out on the piss.

Have great weekends!
:drinks:
When does it close mark? Midnight Sunday? Thinking about bringing a mill order forward

Got any Chronical seal kits? I busted my little pickup tube O rings.

For the Grain BB, i realised i wont have enough time to get the payment through. Can i still put in an order if the payment goes in on Monday?

Back