Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IsonAd said:
Hey guys. Any Chinook coming in soon?
Should be, mate. Hoping to have some info any day now.
Our supplier has a shipment of 2014-crop US hops scheduled for arrival tomorrow.

I picked up a vial of White Labs London ale yesterday and scored a couple of extra vials because those particular yeasties didn't make it through customs with fp's high standards. Thanks fellas!

Super-fresh White Labs shipment has just arrived at the shop.

All listed up and available now, including 2 x new Platinum strains and 1 back into stock:
WLP003 German Ale II, WLP515 Antwerp Ale + WLP920 Old Bavarian Lager yeast (only 4 vials of each available).

Just updated our Liquid Yeast Specials
  • 30 different liquid strains to chose from, from White Labs and Wyeast
  • most strains still within best before dates
  • priced from just $5 per vial or smack pack
  • stock is extremely limited - generally 1's and 2's, and this always goes quick!
Click the link above to get involved.

Carlos The Gerbil said:
I think your linky is a bit screwed Spiesy.... ?
Wow, and I hadn't even started drinking yet... thanks Carlos, fixed.

Slow news week round here...

We've just taken receipt of a whole bunch of new ingredients, that will all be listed soon - I'm off to the States on Monday, so if I don't get a chance - here's what's coming:
  • fresh White Labs shipment - already in, including new Platinum Strains
  • fresh Wyeast shipment due late next week, including new Platinum Collection and new strains
  • 2014 AU Summer hops (available now)
  • arrived and to be entered: 2014 US Cascade, 2014 US Chinook, 2014 US Columbus, 2014 US Mosaic, 2014 US Warrior, 2014 CZ Saaz, 2014 GR Tettnang, 2014 GR Hersbrucker, 2014 UK Bramling, 2014 AU Cascade and we may have just found some 2014 AU Galaxy.
  • there's a stack of new malt that will be listed when we move into the new warehouse... any day now!
  • mill motors to arrive tomorrow.
  • lots of top-ups from Ss BrewTech, Five Star, Perlick, MillMaster etc.
Looking forward to seeing some of you at the bulk buy pickup on Saturday. If there's anything else you want to grab at the pickup, please make sure your order is finalised by midday Friday 16th Jan (tomorrow) - as the pickup will be in the new warehouse (over the road).

IsonAd said:
Hey spiesy. Any black malt coming in ?
Wasn't on the cards, but we're always keen to look at anything customers want.

Any particular maltster you're after?

Only ever used Simpson's but really don't have a strong preference.

Black malt is definitely something folks use. I would have bought 5 kilos off you not long ago but had to go elsewhere after asking the same question. Granted, 25k would last you about a year, but with a well-stored shelf life of very, very long I can't see you losing on it.

Do you have a best guestimation on when the next order will be? No rush, just planning a brew schedule.

IsonAd said:
Do you have a best guestimation on when the next order will be? No rush, just planning a brew schedule.
We just had a large shipment arrive from this supplier last week - maybe 2-weeks off.

Mardoo said:
Amy chance you'll have the WLP835 German Lager X Platinum strain coming in next month? Looks interesting.
Hi Mardoo, yes we always order the Platinum strains in... Our Dec shipment was delayed till Jan, so we're probably a month or so away from placing the next order, but if it's in Feb, this yeast will be on the order.

shakennotstirred said:
No chance of getting simpsons extra dark crystal in . Nobody seems to stock it
Hi mate, it's not listed on our price list - we will have to check with the supplier if it is available - but I'd recommend looking at Weyermann Caraaroma or Carabohemian if its a very dark crystal you're after.

Back