Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The order I placed last week was missing something (heaven forbid my world was going to end and someone was going to ask pay!) and in my aggravation I may have said I was going to doom your business ;)

However you were quick to make amends and I have just picked up the item that was missed. Thanks for the added extras, you didn't have to do that, we are all only human and mistakes happen. However they will be put to good use :)

Ohh and I guess I'll let you see your second birthday at this stage. I won't proceed with the dooming of Full Pint.

Have a great Christmas break guys!

Nullnvoid said:
The order I placed last week was missing something (heaven forbid my world was going to end and someone was going to ask pay!) and in my aggravation I may have said I was going to doom your business ;)

However you were quick to make amends and I have just picked up the item that was missed. Thanks for the added extras, you didn't have to do that, we are all only human and mistakes happen. However they will be put to good use :)

Ohh and I guess I'll let you see your second birthday at this stage. I won't proceed with the dooming of Full Pint.

Have a great Christmas break guys!
Merry Christmas mate!

Thanks gents for another easy transaction. I now have more yeast than I know what to do with!

Camo6 said:
Thanks gents for another easy transaction. I now have more yeast than I know what to do with!
I'm sure you'll find a use for it.

Should have your grain in a few days, mate, just waiting on a reply from the supplier.

Received my brewmaster bucket yesterday. Just wanted to say thanks again for the service and I'm looking forward to using it.

Milk-lizard84 said:
Received my brewmaster bucket yesterday. Just wanted to say thanks again for the service and I'm looking forward to using it.
Good man!

Just a reminder - last day for despatch of hops and yeast tomorrow. Last day for despatch of everything else tomorrow and last day for pickup - until 5th January.

Another unhappy customer here. Got a voucher for my 30th a couple of months back and finally spent it to get a few months of gear but
the 100g of cascade looks 200g over weight.
Merry Xmas to me!
Enjoy ur Xmas break guys and looking forward to dealing with Full Pint again in the new year.
Cheers Paul VP

longlostbelgian said:
Another unhappy customer here. Got a voucher for my 30th a couple of months back and finally spent it to get a few months of gear but
the 100g of cascade looks 200g over weight.
Merry Xmas to me!
Enjoy ur Xmas break guys and looking forward to dealing with Full Pint again in the new year.
Cheers Paul VP
Lol. I read the start of this message and thought "oh shit, what happened".

I was wearing my Sheplife tee tonight and all.

Hey guys, when will your next Wyeast shipment be and will it have 3068 Weizen?

Edit: in no rush, just want to plan brews around yeast freshness :)

DJ_L3ThAL said:
Hey guys, when will your next Wyeast shipment be and will it have 3068 Weizen?

Edit: in no rush, just want to plan brews around yeast freshness :)

Hey mate,

Probably going to be early-mid Jan.

Shipment will contain restocks of 3068.

Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas and New Year!

We're back!

Next despatch date: Monday 5th January.

DU99 said:
In the new store
Hey mate, we have the keys - just waiting on Council to sign off on everything so we can get power happening... shouldn't be far off.

Cheeky question. I'm after one packet of belle saison yeast. Any Chance you could send it in a regular envelope? Would usually add a few things to make shipping worthwhile but I might be heading o/s shortly.

IsonAd said:
Cheeky question. I'm after one packet of belle saison yeast. Any Chance you could send it in a regular envelope? Would usually add a few things to make shipping worthwhile but I might be heading o/s shortly.
Hi mate, sorry but our system isn't set up to handle shipping outside of our preferred shipping carrier.

Back