Full Pint: Brew Supplies

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not considered, zeggie, tried it for about 2 months, ... first week was great, second week fade then it all faded to 1-0 orders a week for collection... Time/travel/reward considered, we had to scrap it. - We may try again but have some other offers in mind with some new staff and a new warehouse

We are ALWAYS open for pick up, 8am - 4pm M-T and 8am-3pm Fridays....

Cheers!

No rehydrating. Open and pitch, as long as it's fresh and your wort is 1.050 or under. If that's not the case it can get more fiddly than dry yeast once you get into starters. I don't find starters a pain at all though and I like the wider selection of yeasts. Personal preference really.

Mardoo said:
No rehydrating. Open and pitch, as long as it's fresh and your wort is 1.050 or under. If that's not the case it can get more fiddly than dry yeast once you get into starters. I don't find starters a pain at all though and I like the wider selection of yeasts. Personal preference really.
What Mardoo said.

Certainly a lot more variety to be had, and even savings to be had if you join the starter and stir plate posse.

And having said that, stir plates should be back in stock tomorrow, Tue at the latest.

Thanks Guys!

Haven't even thought about starters and stirplates. Maybe I will, so many things I want to try, soooo not enough time.

Will throw an order at you in the next few hours I think for some yeasties.

Whoops, some grain and malt also fell into the cart........bugger :)

That should see my brewing days through to the New Year!

Thanks again guys, love your work!

Nullnvoid said:
Thanks Guys!

Haven't even thought about starters and stirplates. Maybe I will, so many things I want to try, soooo not enough time.

Will throw an order at you in the next few hours I think for some yeasties.
Thanks mate. Merry Xmas!

Mardoo said:
Oops, sorry Spiesy. I neglected to remember this is your thread. I try to leave comments in retail threads to the retailer themselves.
Completely fine, mate.

Hi Guys

I've gotten a sort of OK from the finance minister to get a stainless fermenter. When are you likely to have stock of the brewbuckets? I'm hoping its before she changes her mind...

Xmas Trading

Please note that this is our last week to ship goods out until we close for a Xmas and New Years break.
  • Last day for shipping out yeast and hops: Thursday 18th December (this Thursday)
  • Last day for everything else, shipping or pickup: Friday 19th December (this Friday).
We re-open on Monday 5th January 2015 - hopefully in our new warehouse.

This brings up our 1-year anniversary. So a MASSIVE thank you to all who have helped Full Pint get to where it is in just 12-months - we have the best customers, seriously.
There will be a little something-something sent out to some of our extra-special customers in early 2015, as a sign of thanks.

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year - and we'll see you on the flipside, hungover and ready for more... :)

http://www.fullpint.com.au/blog/xmas-and-new-years-trading/

I've just ordered some hops and had notification that they had been posted pretty well within the hour..................

Now that's what I call service.

Back