Test Tube Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got off the phone to them and they are happy to swap the 50s over free of charge so long as i go for a drive over there. the 15s im afraid they cannot as they dont carry the free standing atm.
im looking at heading over on ether saturday morning or monday arvo.

Thanks for all your effort mate, I know its a pain when things go wrong.

Breaky

cheers guys i do appreciate it. ill let you all know when they are avalible for post out.

ok picked up the self standing versions for the 50s.
the bloke i dealt with was really nice and id highly recommend dealing with him.
anyway after having a quick look ie just opening the box and looking the bag they are in looks bigger, ill do some checking later. they are available for collection from monday arvo. please contact me before hand so we can arrange a time thats convenient for both parties
could the following people please contact me as to when they are paying and if they are holding off for postage costs?
Ben
sinkas
EB
mauriceatron
paulwolf

Good effort Barls, how`s it all progressing?

hey haysie, all good apart from the last couple of stragglers. pm me your address and ill try to get yours in the post this week.
same goes for the others that need postage.

ok pms sent out to most of the ones that havent paid and i dont know about.
does anyone know who ben is on the sheet?

ok guys, the 5kg bag will fit 2 bags of 50ml easily. so if you have ordered 100 and havent recieved a pm from me yet
its 18.50 for postage. this also includes 1 bag of 50s and a couple of the 15s will fit in the same size bag.
cheers barls

ok guys, the 5kg bag will fit 2 bags of 50ml easily. so if you have ordered 100 and havent recieved a pm from me yet
its 18.50 for postage. this also includes 1 bag of 50s and a couple of the 15s will fit in the same size bag.
cheers barls

Shit mate, I must have completely missed the progress on this.......I have just sent (18.64+18.50=)$37.15 to yor account. Thanks for your organising and patience

Paul

Barls, I presume the spreadsheet in the OP is up to date now? (hence anyone with 0 owing (like me) does not have to do anything?)

Cheers mate!

I see Barl's is in the sheet at the moment - as far as I understand it was only for the actual tubes purchase (tubes + Freight to Barls) you still need to choose a auspost bag if you want it sent.

Barl's I've paid both so if you can dispatch soon that would be great.

just about to update who has paid again, also some where sent out today. ill send pms to those that got sent out today.

raven as mint sauce has said. pretty much everyone has paid for the tubes but if you require postage thats extra. i did do a post about postage here http://www.aussiehomebrewer.com/forum//ind...st&p=636705 and a bit further back as well on the previous page.

can that have paid for postage make sure you have sent me addresses. i know its an obvious thing but a couple of you missed them.
mintsauce yours will be packed tonight for postage tomorrow.

Cheers Barls, elec transfer sent tonight. PM sent also.

cheers raven.
ill post out soon.

Just transfered the clams Barls
You should have my postal address

Thanks
bjay

just about to update who has paid again, also some where sent out today. ill send pms to those that got sent out today.

Just got mine this morning, all intact

Thanks alot for all your effort mate

Mark

PS 100 is an awful lot of test tubes. Holy Sh*t!! :p

it is, isnt it!
glad they got there safe.

All test tubes arrived safe today.

Thanks for your hard work mate :icon_cheers:

Leary

I have put agar into about 35 of mine allready. Seem to be doing the job well although in retrospect. 50mls size is a little overkill for slants :)

Latest posts

Back