Queensland Xmas Swap 2010 @ the BatCave

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey batz how long does it take for a pizza to go through the pizza oven (im assuming its one of those conveyer belt jobbies) i figure ill just throw the scollops through that. they'll still be on a shell anyway.

(im assuming its one of those conveyer belt jobbies)

doglaugh.gif

Not from round here are ya boy ?

Batz

My first bottle swap for years without much return for the effort. :( 18 FFS!
Can recall swap wannabe's queueing up in the hope that someone would pull out of the 30 (glass) bottle swap at Christmas Case swaps years ago. And now we have a bunch of fairies too frightened to bottle & swap in glass & too frightened to even put their bloody name down even when it's plastic. You all know who you are & your collective names start with a big W.
A lot of Qld brewers brewers in Qld should take a good look at themselves & by that I don't mean the usual morning naked checkout in front of the mirror. What a mob of W's
TP

Yep... berate and alienate them.... that'll get them back on side...

hey batz how long does it take for a pizza to go through the pizza oven (im assuming its one of those conveyer belt jobbies) i figure ill just throw the scollops through that. they'll still be on a shell anyway.

It's a bit like Pete, oldie but a goodie.

pizza_oven.jpg

Batz

My first bottle swap for years without much return for the effort. :( 18 FFS!
Can recall swap wannabe's queueing up in the hope that someone would pull out of the 30 (glass) bottle swap at Christmas Case swaps years ago. And now we have a bunch of fairies too frightened to bottle & swap in glass & too frightened to even put their bloody name down even when it's plastic. You all know who you are & your collective names start with a big W.
A lot of Qld brewers brewers in Qld should take a good look at themselves & by that I don't mean the usual morning naked checkout in front of the mirror. What a mob of W's
TP

A truly piss poor effort I agree Pete, and we all know Chappo won't turn up with his contribution. What's has happened to the Brewerhood ?

Head_In_Hands_3.jpg

Yep... berate and alienate them.... that'll get them back on side...

I like to think we get on Bonj :beer: but I am not one of your politically correct pricks. I tell it as I see with NO FEAR & I would like to remind the so-called Brewerhood (what a joke) that this is supposed to be the Brewerhood's Christmas Case & so where are they???. Pretty sad is it not?
Big apologies Batz for perhaps upsetting the applecart. Quite willing to withdraw my attendance from your Excellent Swap if need be?

TP

the excrements going to contact the rotating oscillator now.

Chillax, Pete ... you know InCider will want you even more if you're angry.

Updated once again, looking good brewers :icon_chickcheers:

Those in the swap
1. TidalPete .... Yellow Peril CIPA.
2. BribieG - Munich Helles I tell you - yes I'll take that tiger by the tail
3. Scruffy. ...Scruffy is going to make his normal brew, so keg of 9% hop syrup.
4. Bradsbrew - Jamaican Rummy Oak Oatmeal Stout
5. scoundrel_rogue - Punk in Drublic strong Xmas Cider
6. Batz - Oktoberfest Lagerboy
7. DKS - Alt
8. Winkle - Tin Tin Dark Belgian Strong ~ 9%, ho, ho f*cking hos.
9. Stillscottish - Hopfen-Weisse. Strong and green, like well-formed snot.
10. geoff_tewierik - Might continue down the Doppelbock path, this one will have age on it.
11. Nick B - Probably a Pils....Maybe
12. Snow - Stone and Wood Draught clone.
13. Daemon - Cotton socks + Krausen from NickB's batch + trub from DKS's batch, brewed at 35C
14. Screwtop - De Nutters Coconut Porter
15.Savy - Savys lanlord
16.Clean Brewer - Fermented Semen of Incider
17. Florian - Dortmunder Export
18. Shed101 - You can't ******* stop me Porter
19. Chappo - XXXX Bitter Clone

Those Attending but not part of the swap
2. AndrewQld
3. QldKev
4. InCider
5. Fasty73??
6..Lilo
7.Bonj (2 weeks after ANHC, so pending approval from the Minister and the recovery of my liver)
8.Insider
9.Jayandcath

Food & Drinks
Winkle - pizzas? and a keg of something - probably Flying Pig Bitter
NickB - Pizzas + Chilli Con Carne - keg of something, and self respect (to be left afterward)
TidalPete - Keg of whatever's on hand
Scoundrel_rogue - pizza, sea scollops to share, keg of something(???)
Batz - Julie's famous Vindaloo and a couple of pizzas
InCider - rellenos, condoms and keg lube + keg of Cider.
Screwy - Keg of something plus Paul Mercurios Goat Ragu
Chappo - Goat Spoof Curry, Keg of beery stuff
jayandcath - small packet of salt and vineger crips
Scruffy, an almighty curry... good luck folks!
AndrewQLD - Mixed berry baked cheesecake with a Raspberry Coulis
QldKev - not sure yet, any ideas on what is needed?
Stillscottish - Mmmm, Pizza!!
InCider - rellenos, condoms and keg lube + keg of Cider.
Snow - Ummm... something yummy

Breakfast
Winkle - bacon + mushrooms
NickB - Hash Browns
TidalPete - Lots tomatoes & bread ATM
Batz - I'll see what the chooks come up with.
Chappo - Homemade pork sausages & handjobs. Swallowing extra.
jayandcath - Hangover and half a bar hanging out of my jarmies (with Woomoo scribbled on it, without the wrinkles it spells Woolloomooloo), and a pair boxing gloves hanging around my neck.
Scruffy - same curry...
Stillscottish - a forken knife
InCider - toilet paper
Fasty73 Bacon, bread, cheese.???
Snow - some eggs, sausages and mushrooms << Batz, do you need another BBQ? I have the mobile one I've brought to Sqyres a few times.>>

All those attending are to bring a small wrapped Xmas pressy, to place in the Xmas box. The pressy value not to exceed $6.00, later and pissier in the night we will redistribute the gifts.
Oh everyone to wear some small, or large piece of Xmas attire
--------------------

Take a chill pill Pete old mate and I'll see if I can dig up a bottle from the back of the shed to fill up your crate.
Sadly mate I'm not brewing ATM and haven't been for quite a few months now so I can't offer anything for the swap, hence why I had to dip out of the swap, but I'd still like to catch up with all my old brew pals.

Cheers
Andrew

I like to think we get on Bonj :beer: but I am not one of your politically correct pricks. I tell it as I see with NO FEAR & I would like to remind the so-called Brewerhood (what a joke) that this is supposed to be the Brewerhood's Christmas Case & so where are they???. Pretty sad is it not?
Big apologies Batz for perhaps upsetting the applecart. Quite willing to withdraw my attendance from your Excellent Swap if need be?

TP

downhill.jpg

It's all down hill from here :lol:

good
im a ctually used to using them, i was just going to steam them in a camp oven, tried that this arvo didn't turn out to what i wanted, wood burning pizza oven it is :icon_drool2:

Rather you keep the wood out of there :blink:

Batz

good
im a ctually used to using them, i was just going to steam them in a camp oven, tried that this arvo didn't turn out to what i wanted, wood burning pizza oven it is :icon_drool2:

Opps, now I've done it. :( Have another look at the pic mate, see the two dials............................ they got lectrikity in them thar hills :lol:

Screwy

Opps, now I've done it. :( Have another look at the pic mate, see the two dials............................ they got lectrikity in them thar hills :lol:

Screwy

We have too ! Ma don't have to wind the gramyphone no more.

Take a chill pill Pete old mate and I'll see if I can dig up a bottle from the back of the shed to fill up your crate.
Sadly mate I'm not brewing ATM and haven't been for quite a few months now so I can't offer anything for the swap, hence why I had to dip out of the swap, but I'd still like to catch up with all my old brew pals.

Cheers
Andrew

No worries Andrew & sorry to hear you haven't brewed lately. You can tell me all the sad news at the swap. :beer:
I've a few Yellow Peril's to spare so one will have your name on it one way or the other mate.
You Bundy blokes are tried & true. It's those bloody (collective) Brisso's who need their heads read. :ph34r:

Chill Pill? Wot's that? :blink:

TP

Edited by TidalPete @ 9.40 PM

Ill be buggered! you has eletricity? here i was thinking you guys out there still burned cowshit to power the street lights! :p

so i don't need to go get vaccianted against to plague? and there's no chance ill be sent down a mine or up someones chimmey (i can hear incider getting excited from here) :unsure:

Back