Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shit, this is 2 weeks away. Haven't brewed anything. Might have to punch out a batch of Mild, except I'm working all weekend... Ummmm... Hmmmm... Gah! Shit!

If you bring those four lovelies InCider you could even shake my willy! :unsure:

Chap Chap

If you wash up after yourself!

DSC_1882.jpg

Shit, this is 2 weeks away. Haven't brewed anything. Might have to punch out a batch of Mild, except I'm working all weekend... Ummmm... Hmmmm... Gah! Shit!

C'mon Nick we all know you done about 50 brews over your 5 day long weekend. Share some ya *******.

What's the current count for swappers? I was going to do 25 bottles on the weekend. Willuse new bottles and caps :D

C'mon Nick we all know you done about 50 brews over your 5 day long weekend. Share some ya *******.

So.... doesn't mean I've fermented many............!

Holy ****......now it makes sense.....your supposed to ferment your swap beers. Sorry fellas thats why mine have been sweet and flat. I really should have read the PDS before adding my name to the list.
:(

Sheeesh, what is so hard about chucking your week old soiled jocks into a fermenter and pouring the contents of a cube on them?

Oh hang on, I got to drink a bottle of that :icon_vomit:

Do it properly mate with strict attention to sanitation, a good liquid yeast starter and correct temperatures observed throughout. There's a good chap. :icon_cheers:

Sheeesh, what is so hard about chucking your week old soiled jocks into a fermenter and pouring the contents of a cube on them?

Do it properly mate with strict attention to sanitation, a good liquid yeast starter and correct temperatures observed throughout. There's a good chap. :icon_cheers:

No worries Perry. I'll make sure I reserve you a bottle of my Vienna Lager which I suspect is infected....Well, going by the smell out of the fermenter...bloody leaky cube lids (that being said, it was cubed for exactly 12 months, so....).

I'll bring a bottle if you 're game to try! :beer:

Cheers

Q - Why isn't my airlock bubbling???

A - The jocks you used as a yeast starter for your brew hadn't reach a critical yeast-count in order to innoculate the brew and start the fermentation process in an efficient manner. The solution is to wear your jocks for at least a month on order to produce a viable, healthy yeast colony that will ferment your brew with an appropriate level of vitality and vigour...

Good luck in testing that Vienna Lager Winkle... :rolleyes:

Cheers, GG

No worries Perry. I'll make sure I reserve you a bottle of my Vienna Lager which I suspect is infected....Well, going by the smell out of the fermenter...bloody leaky cube lids (that being said, it was cubed for exactly 12 months, so....).

I'll bring a bottle if you 're game to try! :beer:

Cheers

Wild yeast infection Nick?

beer_holder_babe.jpg

Q - Why isn't my airlock bubbling???

A - The jocks you used as a yeast starter for your brew hadn't reach a critical yeast-count in order to innoculate the brew and start the fermentation process in an efficient manner. The solution is to wear your jocks for at least a month on order to produce a viable, healthy yeast colony that will ferment your brew with an appropriate level of vitality and vigour...

Good luck in testing that Vienna Lager Winkle... :rolleyes:

Cheers, GG

"That beer tastes like brett."
"Really? How did you know?"

. Winkle - Tin Tin Dark Strong. + Kegs of Saison Stout, EIPA, Grisette (unless I drink them first, if I re-brew them rolleyes.gif )
2. DKS - Octoberfist + keg of something
3. NickB - Double IPSomething
4. Ross - ???
5. Pocket Beers - Something over 8%
6. Browndog - Petes Yellow Peril IPA
7. scoundrel_rouge - Old Dogs Piss Wheat Ale (8%) possibly IPA steamed mussels as well.
8. frag_dog - XXXX Gold tallies with the labels ripped off
9. Bradsbrew- Flibberti Puck IPA (english IPA)
11. Florian - German Trash (A Pilsener exclusively hopped post ferment with German iso hops and aroma extract) + keg of Schwarzbier
12. GravityGuru DKS Inspired APA
13. Stillscottish - Coffee Oatmeal Stout
14. stl - something? Altbier, perhaps..
15. Thomas J. Some kind of English Ale (probably a midlands, me thinks)
18. Shed101 - Winterwarmer of Discontent

Attending but not in Swap.

1. TidalPete -- keg of something or other + hash browns for breakfast.
2. Batz-- beer (Work permitting)
3. Bonj - condition has been upgraded to highly likely + smoking some fish fillets on the night.
4. Battered sava (Looks promising)
5. Goldy -- Clever Text goes here
6. Sully - ohmy.gif
7. QldKev
8. Gregs
9. jayandcath - With luck North English Brown Ale and a friends, plus nibblies.
10. Chappo + 1

Not able to attend but in Swap.

1. Bradsbrew
2. Frag_Dog (50/50)

--------------------

Not in the swap guys, I'll be there though.

"Mum, InCider's going all 'Confirmed Bachelor' again"

I'll see your Freddie Mercury and raise you a Ricky Martin!

Ha!!
Full house!
A pair of Graham Nortons and three Julian Clary's.

Now excuse me while I go back a few pages and leer at boobs to recover from the last few posts.....

What's the current count for swappers? I was going to do 25 bottles on the weekend. Willuse new bottles and caps :D

I'm only bottling 15 'cos there's always some twunts who jib out at the last minute.

... talking of which, I might not make it :p - though I will swap.

It all depends on whether a 8.5 month pregnant wife decides she's like to drive me home... hmmmm.

And the beer i'm swapping will be the one i've brewed especially to help the production of breast milk. B)

[Cue lots of smutty jokes and photos]

Latest posts

Back