Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(snip)

And the beer i'm swapping will be the one i've brewed especially to help the production of breast milk. B)

[Cue lots of smutty jokes and photos]

In men? eeeeewwwwhhh. [Cue lnCider getting excited & lots of photos]

In a effort to keg my current batch of Grisette, tonight I've got to consume either 10 litres of Gose or 8 litres of a 7% English IPA, things could get ugly :blink:
I'd better put the liver on danger money, this is what you get for not owning enough kegs.
The things I do for you blokes.... ;)

I'll do you a deal winkle.

You bottle all that Gose.

Then bottle the IPA.

Then keg the Gisette.

And i'll take all that other stuff off your hands ;)

In men? eeeeewwwwhhh. [Cue lnCider getting excited & lots of photos]

And i'll take all that other stuff off your hands ;)

You had me at hands...

boobs-tits-ta-tas-breasts-huge-big-nice-babes-girls-bikinis-hot-funny-motivational-posters-web-sites-model-bianca-beauchamp-biancabeauchamp-wallpapers.jpg

What does the text say? Never got around to reading it.

In a effort to keg my current batch of Grisette, tonight I've got to consume either 10 litres of Gose or 8 litres of a 7% English IPA, things could get ugly :blink:
I'd better put the liver on danger money, this is what you get for not owning enough kegs.
The things I do for you blokes.... ;)
I can lend you a keg, winkle... I have a few empty ones. I'll bring it home after the swap (hopefully with some beer left in it! :lol: )

I can lend you a keg, winkle... I have a few empty ones. I'll bring it home after the swap (hopefully with some beer left in it! :lol: )

Isa right Benj,I sink Slme ontoop of itt #%^*^%$# puck ($$#$@^
Whoda thaut da olde keg had sooo much beeer in himmm ...........

hic

:icon_drunk:

I'm only bottling 15 'cos there's always some twunts who jib out at the last minute.

... talking of which, I might not make it :p - though I will swap.

It all depends on whether a 8.5 month pregnant wife decides she's like to drive me home... hmmmm.

And the beer i'm swapping will be the one i've brewed especially to help the production of breast milk. B)

[Cue lots of smutty jokes and photos]
View attachment 46640

This is all getting a little too wierd for me.

So back to the norm.

Creature.jpg

Case swaps always end with drunk-dialing, especially to WA.....

ac106_redneck-toilet3.jpg

Food looks like being the usual snacks, Pizza run early evening and (if I can convince her-in-doors) Sinigang na Baboy (Sour Soup Pork) for supper.
Sinigang na Baboy should go really well with either the Gose or Jungle Wit, provided I don't drink them first :rolleyes:
The Gose is drinking particularly well this arvo, getting up at 4.30 tomorrow is going to be hard <_<

Was that photo taken at the Roy mate?

Nah, Nanango. My neighbours were pretty standard for the area. That'a why Batz made regular visits.

What, that's not him? :blink:

Perry, if you're stuck (or just feel like it!) I can do a 36hr Slow Cooked 'double hopped' Chilli Con Carne as a meal, or a filler. Have a 6kg Slow Cooker, so can fill that, if you (Anna) can do the Rice........

Tastes bloody beautiful tonight (with my Cascade Light Clone, anyway. Maybe not with the fancy, schmancy beers at the swap....) ;)

Cheers

Perry, if you're stuck (or just feel like it!) I can do a 36hr Slow Cooked 'double hopped' Chilli Con Carne as a meal, or a filler. Have a 6kg Slow Cooker, so can fill that, if you (Anna) can do the Rice........

Tastes bloody beautiful tonight (with my Cascade Light Clone, anyway. Maybe not with the fancy, schmancy beers at the swap....) ;)

Cheers

I can do a big curry as well if you want. Chilli and curry, sounds good to me!

istockphoto_12202845_rocket_fart.jpg

Back