Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It might get covered in pizza again...

Speaking of Pizza, I think I've just about convinced herself that pizzas are the go for drunk, ahem, brewing gents to consume after dark o'clock. Now to work on getting wits on the breakfast menu :icon_cheers:

Has anyone seen Frogman about the place? Has he given up brewing for spawning? I hope he hasn't croaked it <_< .
He went into my hall of fame when his missus picked him up after a swap breakfast and he strapped his keg of porter into the back seat along with himself and a large drinking vessel. :super: Bravo.

Has anyone seen Frogman about the place? Has he given up brewing for spawning? I hope he hasn't croaked it <_< .
He went into my hall of fame when his missus picked him up after a swap breakfast and he strapped his keg of porter into the back seat along with himself and a large drinking vessel. :super: Bravo.
Haven't seen him, but he checks in to "his pool" regularly on facebook... albeit not since winter has arrived.

1. Winkle - Tin Tin Dark Strong. + Kegs of Saison Stout, EIPA, Grisette (unless I drink them first, if I re-brew them rolleyes.gif )
2. DKS - Octoberfist + keg of something
3. NickB - Double IPSomething
4. Ross - ???
5. Pocket Beers - Something over 8%
6. Browndog - Petes Yellow Peril IPA
7. scoundrel_rouge - Old Dogs Piss Wheat Ale (8%) possibly IPA steamed mussels as well.
8. frag_dog - XXXX Gold tallies with the labels ripped off
9. Bradsbrew- Flibberti Puck IPA (english IPA)
11. Florian - German Trash (A Pilsener exclusively hopped post ferment with German iso hops and aroma extract) + keg of Schwarzbier
12. GravityGuru DKS Inspired APA
13. Stillscottish - Coffee Oatmeal Stout
14. stl - something? Altbier, perhaps..
15. Thomas J. Some kind of English Ale (probably a midlands, me thinks)
17. Batz - Something from the cave
18. Shed101 - Winterwarmer of Discontent

Attending but not in Swap.

1. TidalPete -- keg of something or other + hash browns for breakfast.
2. Batz-- beer (Work permitting)
3. Bonj - condition has been upgraded to highly likely + smoking some fish fillets on the night.
4. Battered sava (Looks promising)
5. Goldy -- Clever Text goes here
6. Sully - ohmy.gif
7. QldKev
8. Gregs
9. jayandcath - With luck North English Brown Ale and a friends, plus nibblies.

Not able to attend but in Swap.

1. Bradsbrew
2. Frag_Dog (50/50)

Last time I was on there was a guy with a really bad wig and 80's sunnies. Disturbing.

Last time I was on there was a guy with a really bad wig and 80's sunnies. Disturbing.

In case anyone was wondering - I've put up the swap beer list in a seperate thread so you can add the "best by" details etc to your beer and tasting notes later on. Getting close now, I guess I had better start cleaning up the bar and throw the mumified lizard out of the BBQ <_< .

I guess I had better start cleaning up the bar and throw the mumified lizard out of the BBQ <_< .
Winkle that sounds very un-Australian... It doesn't sound like you're using your BBQ nearly as often as you should!

Winkle that sounds very un-Australian... It doesn't sound like you're using your BBQ nearly as often as you should!

The BBQ gets used but the cupboard underneath doesn't (unless you count trapping hapless skinks :p ).

Better confirm my attendance I guess.

1. Winkle - Tin Tin Dark Strong. + Kegs of Saison Stout, EIPA, Grisette (unless I drink them first, if I re-brew them rolleyes.gif )
2. DKS - Octoberfist + keg of something
3. NickB - Double IPSomething
4. Ross - ???
5. Pocket Beers - Something over 8%
6. Browndog - Petes Yellow Peril IPA
7. scoundrel_rouge - Old Dogs Piss Wheat Ale (8%) possibly IPA steamed mussels as well.
8. frag_dog - XXXX Gold tallies with the labels ripped off
9. Bradsbrew- Flibberti Puck IPA (english IPA)
11. Florian - German Trash (A Pilsener exclusively hopped post ferment with German iso hops and aroma extract) + keg of Schwarzbier
12. GravityGuru DKS Inspired APA
13. Stillscottish - Coffee Oatmeal Stout
14. stl - something? Altbier, perhaps..
15. Thomas J. Some kind of English Ale (probably a midlands, me thinks)
17. Batz - Something from the cave
18. Shed101 - Winterwarmer of Discontent

Attending but not in Swap.

1. TidalPete -- keg of something or other + hash browns for breakfast.
2. Batz-- beer (Work permitting)
3. Bonj - condition has been upgraded to highly likely + smoking some fish fillets on the night.
4. Battered sava (Looks promising)
5. Goldy -- Clever Text goes here
6. Sully - ohmy.gif
7. QldKev
8. Gregs
9. jayandcath - With luck North English Brown Ale and a friends, plus nibblies.
10. Chappo + 1

Not able to attend but in Swap.

1. Bradsbrew
2. Frag_Dog (50/50)

Thats it - just Chappo +1!

I feel let down some how.
Maybe we should shred some dried lizard and mull it with some of the fish Bonj is planning to smoke especially for you. Might even use a hooker. :unsure:

Can't wait to give you a hug Chapso!!

Top%20Bikini%20Models.jpg

Just checked the quality of the APA in chill storage and all is set for a bottling extravaganza this weekend... <_< However there should be enough of this beauty for a part keg to be consumed on the night, as well as a handfull of exra bottles left over for a side-by-side comparison...

I'll also bring along some Powderkeg. Scoundrel, I'll do you a side swap if your keen/have a left over bottle - your PK for my PK...

Now to work out what to contribute for feasting purposes... Maybe I need some inspiration...
hooters_3.jpg

Latest posts

Back