Qld Xmas-in-july Case Swap 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, it's much worse......

Stl, Brad, Winkle - stop side tracking this thread - you know how the QLD Brewerhood hate their threads being hijacked!

Let's get back to basics - wicked weasel bikinis:

weasel.jpg

Can one of you more rural types bring either a) a chainsaw (there's a bunch of hard wood logs here just asking for it) or b.) some cut wood - looks like it may get colder than usual this year. Like under 11 c :eek: !!!!
If its the chainsaw we'd better deploy it before bagpipe o'clock :icon_cheers: .

Half-fix told me that a couple of days after firing up Inciders wood it burns, it burns real bad. :lol:

Can one of you more rural types bring either a) a chainsaw (there's a bunch of hard wood logs here just asking for it) or b.) some cut wood - looks like it may get colder than usual this year. Like under 11 c :eek: !!!!
If its the chainsaw we'd better deploy it before bagpipe o'clock :icon_cheers: .

I've got one.
I'm sure people would pay money (and take bets) to see me with the bagpipes under one arm and the chainsaw in the other. :blink:

I've got one.
I'm sure people would pay money (and take bets) to see me with the bagpipes under one arm and the chainsaw in the other. :blink:

Well I'll bring along a sack of pre-chopped wood to get us started se we have time for a few drinks before the chainsaw needs firing up...

Make sure it's only a plastic chainsaw Campbell. Remember the time we all brought glass chainsaws along. Oh the carnage :beer:

Make sure it's only a plastic chainsaw Campbell. Remember the time we all brought glass chainsaws along. Oh the carnage :beer:

I'd forgotten about the summer camp incident too :blink:

You mean the band camp incident, don't you... Lots more blood than usual that year....

ChainsawHurts.jpg

InCider usually wears a hockey mask doesn't he??

Back